Companion's Handle: AsianJade
Date of Visit: Mid February
Preferred Method of Contact: Private Message
Phone Number: Will provide after Private Message
Email Address: OH2 PM System
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?35891-asianjade
City, State: Austin, Texas
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: Hugging, Kissing, DATO, BBBJ, MP-CFS
Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 HR
Donation: $$.5
Approximate age of Companion: 22
Hair Color and Length: Black, down past the shoulders
Smoking Status: No, She is very health conscious
Ethnic/Racial background: Asian/Mixed
Companion Description: Young, beautiful face like a model, tiny like 5-2, maybe 100#, perfectly proportion with an athletic bulid. You've seen her photos on her posts right... way better in person.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded by 3000
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Absolutely

Public comments:
I would like to mention that AsianJade was the first companion I reached out to once verified. I sent a message with my references and a brief description of myself. She replied back with her number to text when I was ready to set up an appointment. I thought I could wait, but then I saw her valentines day ad. I logged on about 4 hours after it was posted, so she must have been fully booked by then. But miraculously, I get a text a few days later that she is available, she had not even post an ad that day. I text back super fast and set up an appointment.

I arrive at the location and wait for the clock to stike the agreed upon time. Sent a text, notifying Im there and she sends me back the specific details of her place and not to park directly in front. I knock on door, she opens it slowly and I enter the room.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.