Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Quit being sloppy!!

Verified Companion Companion britttany_love's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovinglifeinaustin View Post
    Some phones allow you to secure your phone with a fingerprint and a password. There’s no excuse for carelessness. The consequences can be serious.
    100%. Some guys have so much to loose and all it takes is one mess up like leaving your phone out, not clearing your browser history or getting a message at the wrong time from someone that makes the wife's suspicious. I'm not here to ruin a marriage, i'm here to offer some fun and send you back to the wife and kids.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by plowin2 View Post
    At minimum. I wipe all memory off my hobby phone every week or so. Plus i have a two password system to open certain things.
    All memory should always be cleared that keeps everyone safe. That includes deleted all emails, deleting all texts and conversations, not saving names and numbers, not saving addresses, names, emails address and other important information.

Quote Originally Posted by killeeninformer2 View Post
    I mean I was already on my way out
    you aren't moving fast enough out the door. ::

Let's keep the discussion focused on this thread's original topic, please.

Further hijacking will not be tolerated.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

I just had a wife reach out to me as well. She was so upset with me as if I was the one who was seeking her husband's services lol.

You either need a password protected app or you need a whole seperate phone.

Please dont let your angry spouse verbally abuse the companion you admire

Verified Hobbyist BCD Adonisman's Avatar
    Twice in 10 years?? I think you should not get all worked up. My gosh, you think Providers are the only ones who get threatened? harassed? stalked?

I have had wives, bf's, husbands, pimps all threaten me over the years. Why because providers do not keep safe info either.. Hell I had one Provider way back in the 2002 who knew my full real name.. I had NEVER met the girl.

It goes both ways,, yes it sucks to have to deal with it, but that is part of the game we play.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Sometimes when I hear stories like this, it makes me wonder if perhaps the person subconsciously sabotaged themselves because they want to get caught. They are tired of the game and they want someone to make them stop because they don’t know how to stop themselves.

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER! Passion2015's Avatar
    Stay calm everyone, it's only a thread.

Here's what I do:

Get on during the day and search and maybe see someone and maybe not.

Why is that you say? Well not all providers that respond to my ISO like what I like or are the type of provider I want to see at that time.

Some providers think just because they responded to you, you should see them and if you don't they take it as your not going to see anyone why post?

Ever think I'm looking for something in particular:)

Now that I have done my playing researching and chatting by day end, I start deleting all my text and communication from this site and others.

So after the gym I check my phone one more time to make sure I haven't received any messages and I deleted everything from my phone and or computer.

That's the method that works for me:)

Now who wants to play and get SLOPPY wild:):)

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Quote Originally Posted by killeeninformer2 View Post
    Yeah! And girls should absolutely stop making mandles and going into the men's only areas! Why am I bringing this up in this post made by Brittany Love? No reason.

Also twice in 10 years is a pretty decent ratio.

^^^ any accusation of a secondary account should either be made with first hand data or will be discounted as harassment/stalking and the accuser will be dealt with accordingly.

Please submit your first hand data within 24 hours.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Those same wives are prolly reading these postings.

Quote Originally Posted by bob malooga View Post
    Sometimes when I hear stories like this, it makes me wonder if perhaps the person subconsciously sabotaged themselves because they want to get caught. They are tired of the game and they want someone to make them stop because they don’t know how to stop themselves.
    I had a guy reach out years ago and told me he got really sloppy so that his wife would find out. I guess she was the one that wasnt initiating intimacy. They ended up going to marriage counseling and working things out.

So a very happy ending here.

It's hard dealing with the SOs because you feel bad for them but they are ultimately why you make money.
    I just let them vent without response and block and delete all parties involved.

Britt, I would just delete and block. Dont get worked up over something out of your control. Just remove said hobbyist out of your life.

Quote Originally Posted by Adonisman View Post
    Twice in 10 years?? I think you should not get all worked up. My gosh, you think Providers are the only ones who get threatened? harassed? stalked?

I have had wives, bf's, husbands, pimps all threaten me over the years. Why because providers do not keep safe info either.. Hell I had one Provider way back in the 2002 who knew my full real name.. I had NEVER met the girl.

It goes both ways,, yes it sucks to have to deal with it, but that is part of the game we play.
    My gosh you would think hobbyists with shit to lose would take such things seriously. You are crazy to not be worried if you are confronted by an angry spouse via a method that you have never made public. This was a PSA to those who are playing sloppy and not thinking of the consequences. To tighten things up and be more worried about what can be found when you aren't being safe. This is still an illegal profession and a scorned wife with stuff to prove could most definitely make life a living hell for the person she has the information on. Maybe you don't see a threat from a wife to be that serious but women tend to take things to the extreme when they have been scorned. An angry wife finding out her husband has being messing around with multiple prostitutes is likely to retaliate and make problems for both parties. Excuse me for worrying about a crazy psycho wife showing up at my personal home with an axe to grind or making possible problems with my landlord because of the illegal profession I do. Maybe I'm not cool being a possible target of a private investigator because the wive is ready to hang the dude in a divorce. Yeah cause these things don't happen all the time when cheating spouses get busted. People always brush stuff like this off thinking it will never happen to you but it does. Pardon me for being pissed because I do everything to protect my clients and one gets sloppy.

Quote Originally Posted by bob malooga View Post
    That would really be sad if someone would do that to themselves. Seems like you would have a lot to lose and the hurt you would put your family through would not be worth it. I would think having your account disabled/deleted would be a much better option.
    Last edited by britttany_love; 02-19-2020 at 12:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by A.Handfull View Post
    Those same wives are prolly reading these postings.
    Well that's already pretty obvious as they did contact me because of their husband's indiscretions so...
    Last edited by britttany_love; 02-19-2020 at 12:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Utrhottie View Post
    I had a guy reach out years ago and told me he got really sloppy so that his wife would find out. I guess she was the one that wasnt initiating intimacy. They ended up going to marriage counseling and working things out.

So a very happy ending here.

It's hard dealing with the SOs because you feel bad for them but they are ultimately why you make money.
    I just let them vent without response and block and delete all parties involved.

Britt, I would just delete and block. Dont get worked up over something out of your control. Just remove said hobbyist out of your life.
    She was blocked via that email. That does not mean there are not other ways she could try contacting me. I remember seeing you upset and venting about your experience on your twitter recently. I'm just making mine known on here where it happens not on social media. It's easier said then done.. it is not the hobbysist who is causing problems.. it is the wife.

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by britttany_love View Post
    .....it is not the hobbysist who is causing problems.. it is the wife.
    No, it is the hobbysist. This is just common sense and safety. I have the responsibility to protect not only myself from discovery, but the ladies I see as well.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast