Thread: Quit being sloppy!!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Companion Companion britttany_love's Avatar

Quit being sloppy!!

Gentlemen you preach so much about wanting discretion yet you clearly don't know how the hell to be discreet yourself. Quit being sloppy! Use a hobby phone, a hobby email, delete every damn message right away/ do not store them in your phone or archived in your inbox, do not keep a ladies address details period, do not save your login info and stay signed in, do not visits adults sites on shared devices, do not leave the computer open with the shit right there on the screen..shit anyone with a brain should know this about the hobby. WTF!! Do not keep my personal identifying information anywhere on your person, your phone, your email.. etc.. if i'm confronted because you were sloppy...I will be a pissed off bitch and you think your wife is mad.

Today is the second time in my 10 years in the hobby where I recieved an email from an angry wife! I haven't seen this guy now in almost a year and only 1 time.. why do you still have my information? Luckily they both had been sent to a burner email account that was never used to send private details but really wtf! You could have seriously started a really big deal! I don't save your private details etc so you shouldn't be saving mine especially shit that is incriminating as all hell. I'm not worried about being outted as I'm openly a provider but really you just got fucked all the way up by your wife because you were playing stupid! Am I really going to have to ask to see all messages be deleted right in front of me from now on?

Cut the BS!
    Last edited by britttany_love; 02-18-2020 at 07:06 PM.