Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Quit being sloppy!!

Verified Companion Companion britttany_love's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by risn2theoccasion2 View Post
    No, it is the hobbysist. This is just common sense and safety. I have the responsibility to protect not only myself from discovery, but the ladies I see as well.
    In my case the hobbyist started the problem. His wife is making it a bigger problem reaching out with threats.

Retired Companion
    For those that don't know - wives are better than F.B.I. agents when they are motivated to find out what hubby is doing. It's not hard. The last wifey call I got - the guy got sloppy - he saw me during the day and then went to a company party. He starts texting me at 2am - "I miss you" "I want you" " I need to see you again - please,please.please see me again"and a bunch of other stupid shit. I,of course was asleep at that hour. When I woke up - I saw he texted and I texted him back and said yeah ok I'm open today. Then the phone rang. My policy was not to talk on the phone until I knew the person so when the phone rang the caller ID showed his name so I answered it. Oh my lanta, I got an earfull from wifey. I wanted to tell her to relax - there's no way I would want her 2nd rate husband. But she was yelling so I just hung up. I wish these wives would understand that we don't want their hubby - just their money. It's a business transaction - nothing more - nothing less. European women are not bad about this but American women - oh my lanta. So gentlemen - a burner phone is what I suggest.

Men can't relate unless the wife has actually shown what kind of damage she can do with both people. Taking husband to court won't be fun and dragging the other woman through hell will be a mission for some wives.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Adonisman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by britttany_love View Post
    My gosh you would think hobbyists with shit to lose would take such things seriously. You are crazy to not be worried if you are confronted by an angry spouse via a method that you have never made public. This was a PSA to those who are playing sloppy and not thinking of the consequences. To tighten things up and be more worried about what can be found when you aren't being safe. This is still an illegal profession and a scorned wife with stuff to prove could most definitely make life a living hell for the person she has the information on. Maybe you don't see a threat from a wife to be that serious but women tend to take things to the extreme when they have been scorned. An angry wife finding out her husband has being messing around with multiple prostitutes is likely to retaliate and make problems for both parties. Excuse me for worrying about a crazy psycho wife showing up at my personal home with an axe to grind or making possible problems with my landlord because of the illegal profession I do. Maybe I'm not cool being a possible target of a private investigator because the wive is ready to hang the dude in a divorce. Yeah cause these things don't happen all the time when cheating spouses get busted. People always brush stuff like this off thinking it will never happen to you but it does. Pardon me for being pissed because I do everything to protect my clients and one gets sloppy.
    That's just it. I have nothing to lose. I am single, never married no kids. Just about all my family is dead, and the ones that are alive know what I do.. So no, I have no worries in life.

I am not worried about idle threats from a felonious Pimp or pissed of wife or husband.. Show up at my house and threaten me.... well, lets just say its not going to end well for that person.,
    Last edited by Adonisman; 02-26-2020 at 08:53 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3