Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Quit being sloppy!!

Verified Companion Companion britttany_love's Avatar

Quit being sloppy!!

Gentlemen you preach so much about wanting discretion yet you clearly don't know how the hell to be discreet yourself. Quit being sloppy! Use a hobby phone, a hobby email, delete every damn message right away/ do not store them in your phone or archived in your inbox, do not keep a ladies address details period, do not save your login info and stay signed in, do not visits adults sites on shared devices, do not leave the computer open with the shit right there on the screen..shit anyone with a brain should know this about the hobby. WTF!! Do not keep my personal identifying information anywhere on your person, your phone, your email.. etc.. if i'm confronted because you were sloppy...I will be a pissed off bitch and you think your wife is mad.

Today is the second time in my 10 years in the hobby where I recieved an email from an angry wife! I haven't seen this guy now in almost a year and only 1 time.. why do you still have my information? Luckily they both had been sent to a burner email account that was never used to send private details but really wtf! You could have seriously started a really big deal! I don't save your private details etc so you shouldn't be saving mine especially shit that is incriminating as all hell. I'm not worried about being outted as I'm openly a provider but really you just got fucked all the way up by your wife because you were playing stupid! Am I really going to have to ask to see all messages be deleted right in front of me from now on?

Cut the BS!
    Last edited by britttany_love; 02-18-2020 at 07:06 PM.

BANNED MULTIPLE HANDLE VIOLATIONS
    Yeah! And girls should absolutely stop making mandles and going into the men's only areas! Why am I bringing this up in this post made by Brittany Love? No reason.

Also twice in 10 years is a pretty decent ratio.

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    Agreed Brittany. This is a no brainer. Plus, secure your phone with a password, for Gods sake.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Some phones allow you to secure your phone with a fingerprint and a password. There’s no excuse for carelessness. The consequences can be serious.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Quote Originally Posted by killeeninformer2 View Post
    Yeah! And girls should absolutely stop making mandles and going into the men's only areas! Why am I bringing this up in this post made by Brittany Love? No reason.

Killeeninformer still all up in Blove huh? It's not the first time a troll like yourself has accused a lady of such bs. You know how many guys/girls can't stand bullies like yourself who cry about lame shit all the time so they let you know when people are running their mouth about you. See I've already called you out for years for running your mouth about me yet I've never said a thing about you til you started your harrassment. I know I have told you numerous times to stop your slander and you still keep at it. Do you not have something better to do with your time? You damn well know people are leaky as fuck and you don't need access to a lounge to know when haters are bumping their guns. Damn you are my biggest fan huh.. you never go away and we have never even met. It's becoming borderline cyber stalking/bullying since you can't keep my name out of your mouth. You have been coming at me for many years even back on Eccie as well. Cause you don't like that I'm a bitch and won't put up with all the bs and I dont stay quiet?

Are you making a serious accusation towards me and my reputation? Are you saying that I have a mandle? Of course you are because that has nothing to do with this thread or my post? Wtf is that nonsense? Like I really have time in my busy life between sucking dick, running my real life business, taking care of my dying dad, recovering from a serious hip injury and about a million other things to care what a bunch of cry babies and trolls say in private because they are to scared to say it to me personally. Since when have I ever given two shits what trolls and haters say about me? Never not a single time have I cared. I've survived 10 years of bs slander from guys like you who are literally pissed off for no reason.. we have never met, never talked personally, never sessioned and you cry like you are a scorned hobbysist that got a shitty session and bawks out of retaliation. I will gladly let CK have access to all my information, my phone and my tablet, my account here, my emails and so on.. just so he can prove your bullshit allegations false and shut you up. What is this mandle that I have? Go ahead please let me know so CK can investigate, hell throw the handle out her so you can look stupid when other providers verify that it is indeed a guy and not little ole me? Let CK check the vouches I will guarantee you my name is not one of them.

Clearly you don't know how the verification system works here but multiple ladies have to write in to verify a guys handle. So I guess I'm coercing ladies to break the rules, lie to CK, risk their reputation, get them banned and fuck up there cash flow all to see what is said in the locker room? Your are clearly delusional!

My thread is about a serious topic and you aren't contributing a single thing towards it.
    Last edited by britttany_love; 02-18-2020 at 08:17 PM.

To be fair I barely realize you exist most of the time so it's definitely not cyber stalking. You have this idea that you've been stalked or harassed for years but for me it's just a laugh at most once every six months.

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED!

Do you have proof? If so bring it forward? Otherwise you should be met with restricted / limited access. You clearly have something against this lady you've never met. IMO this is a very rude and condescending remark, that has nothing to do with the topic! Why do people like you feel the need to harass and stalk ladies you dont like? Pathetic for a supposed grown ass man,

To be fair I barely realize you exist most of the time so it's definitely not cyber stalking. You have this idea that you've been stalked or harassed for years but for me it's just a laugh at most once every six months.
    Off topic! More stalking

Quote Originally Posted by plowin2 View Post
    Do you have proof? If so bring it forward? Otherwise you should be met with restricted / limited access. You clearly have something against this lady you've never met. IMO this is a very rude and condescending remark, that has nothing to do with the topic! Why do people like you feel the need to harass and stalk ladies you dont like? Pathetic for a supposed grown ass man,
    Your opinion means less than nothing to me and from the history and structure of your responses I expect you to be the next Mdastardly.

Really you hardly know I exist but yet you run your mouth about me? I could pull up your bullshit from atleast 5 years back from your bs from way back on eccie. You comment on my posts and threads with attacks that always have nothing to do with the thread or topic and are always a jab at me. Why do guys and girls tell me everytime you are running your mouth about me because you hide and do it. Not to mention all the slanderish lies you say about me that are complete bullshit and have no merit to them what so ever. Yup you have started more gossip about me and not a single bit of if is true or shit you know first hand.. all bs that you keep repeating with no proof. I've already told you before stop your hate and keep my name out of your mouth. You don't even know me quit your bullying. Like go put your energy into something better for the world.

Quote Originally Posted by britttany_love View Post
    Really you hardly know I exist but yet you run your mouth about me? Why do you comment on my posts and threads with attacks that always have nothing to do with the thread or topic and are always a jab at me? Why do guys and girls tell me everytime you are running your mouth about me because you hide and do it. Not to mention all the slanderish lies you say about me that are complete bullshit and have no merit to them what so ever. Yup you have started more gossip about me and not a single bit of if is true or shit you know first hand.. all bs that you keep repeating with no proof. I've already told you before stop your hate and keep my name out of your mouth. You don't even know me quit your bullying.
    I mean I was already on my way out but... the only place I've ever said anything at all to you or about you is either to your "face" or... in private. Surely you're not receiving information from the locker room are you?

Bye!

Your opinion means less than nothing to me and from the history and structure of your responses I expect you to be the next Mdastardly.
    Now i have a stalker. You're jumping at glow worms dude. You're seeing and imagining commies everywhere. Judgeing from your history all i see is a loud mouth who can never back anything up! Just more cyber bullying towards women. I say stfu dude and go get some real pussy! Not those converted rundburg anal pussies you review on another site.

Exactly what I'm talking about you keep on with the bs. No I do not have a mandle and no I do not care what is said about me in the Locker Room. I don't care period what people hiding behind a keyboard think of me period. It's not hurting my business. You have attacked me in public threads for atleast the last couple years both on here and on eccie. Like I said above both ladies and gentlemen let me know when you are running your mouth. Maybe you should be more careful with who you run your mouth to because some ladies don't like guys who gossip about other girls and some guys don't like guys who talk shit about ladies for no reason. Blame the loose lips and leaky faucets.

Quote Originally Posted by risn2theoccasion2 View Post
    Agreed Brittany. This is a no brainer. Plus, secure your phone with a password, for Gods sake.
    At minimum. I wipe all memory off my hobby phone every week or so. Plus i have a two password system to open certain things.

Quote Originally Posted by risn2theoccasion2 View Post
    Yes you would think it would be. I just can't believe that someone with so much to lose i.e. a married man would be so sloppy with the hobby. You are the one who is going to have to deal with the serious consequences when caught. ;)

I agree security such as a password, finger print, app that can be deleted, a second phone left at work, locked in a locker somewhere etc.
    Last edited by britttany_love; 02-18-2020 at 08:15 PM.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast