Companion's Handle: Experiencematters
Date of Visit: 02/11/2020
Preferred Method of Contact: PM, then provides text
Phone Number: Provided after PM
Email Address: N/A
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...cuddle-with-me! (Most recent with pics)
City, State: Fort Worth, Texas
Type of Visit: Incall, Hr
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: Conv, SS, HJ, DFK, Cowgirl, Doggy, Mish, BBBJ, MSOG (but I was only able to go once).
Scheduled Length of Visit: HR
Donation: 200 Pokemon Stickers
Approximate age of Companion: I am terrible at age. I would say early 50s.
Hair Color and Length: Black, Pixie Cut (very short)
Smoking Status: Vapes, non smoker, couldn't smell any smoke
Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasisn
Companion Description: Black hair, pixie cut, tits (b cup, real), various tat's, talkative & easy going, pictures are def her, nice body, cute ass, about 5'3"" (approx), shaved kitty
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Yes
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
This is my fantasy.

In my fantasy, she is on my repeat list. I've seen her once before and she is in a safe, convenient location, easy going, not a time watcher (my first session went over by a bit), and a clean shower (important to me).

Texted her, we agree on a time. Meets me and we proceed to her place, bedroom, where we get naked and enjoy some great kissing on lips, neck, back, etc while playing. Does some SS (Mish) and teasing.

She proceeds to BBBJ, which she is VERY good at and is actually able to DT me (which I have never experienced). She puts on the cover, climbs on and we work our way through a few diff positions. I recommend doggy, her ass looks great while pounding her and she has great IOP. Finish in the cover and we spend some time just hanging out, cuddling, and I proceed to give her a back rub. I knew I couldn't go twice, so just kind of enjoyed hanging out. After hanging for awhile, I had to go.

Used her shower, got dressed, hugged and said goodbye. She's fun.

Some additional points -

She does have a cat, but didn't see any cat hair. I know that's important for folks with allergies. She also wasn't wearing lingerie, but think she would probably do so if requested. She implied she might be open to Greek, but probably not an everyday thing. Not into CIM, but seemed like it was more YMMV (not a hard no).

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.