Chapter 4
Time to Leave

Janice said “Is anyone else hot in here?” She loosened the neck of the sweater . In doing so she dropped her necklace on the floor, and in searching was giving Sam a close up of the sweater puppies. At the same time I was getting a bend over shot. My wife stood up smiling and said she had to go the lady’s room.

Sam said “did you see what she just did.” He was soused and I was not far behind. I responded with “No you got the front and I got the back.” We laughed. We asked each other at the same time “What did you see? He started describing her balcony, nips, and areola. I told him about the garter belt. I was suddenly thinking about a three way. It would be an all new experience. Liquor and testosterone had a hold of me. I told him how she liked her ear lob being sucked. “Suck on that sensory receptor and its all over!” His eyes went narrow. Janice came back from the washroom.

My better half was three sheets to the wind. She mumbled that it was getting late and maybe we should leave and get something to eat. It was time for us to go before we got thrown out.