Thread: Cassia Taylor Enjoying Dallas

Cassia Taylor Enjoying Dallas

If you are reading this, then I assume you are searching for that perfect rendezvous with a classy, reliable and charming young lady with a naughty side. If we do meet you will conclude that you made the right choice.

Hello,

My name is Cassia Taylor. Elite Companion/Model/College Graduate/Business Owner who exudes approachable refinement and genuine warmth. At 26 years old, I have been blessed with an innocent demeanor, sharp intellect and exposure to all the world has to offer. Physically, my 5’0, 102lb, 34D-24-34 petite frame reveals a healthy lifestyle and feminine assets complimented by glowing, soft, tan skin, sinful curves, full lucious lips, a beautiful smile, golden silky blonde hair and memerizing blue eyes. I am generous in intellect, fantasies and emotions. I focus on longer engagements that can truly benefit from the girlfriend experience.

I am a excellent dinner companion for those who are seeking a refined beautiful and intelligent special lady by their side. I’m very attentive, energetic, educated, extremely receptive & easy going. I am passionate about all aspects of life and enjoys fine art, wine, shopping,sports, scuba diving gambling, social events and traveling.

Highly Reviewed. Ranked as a Top 10 Elite companion that provide unforgettable, unrushed, fantasy True GFE for gentlemen, women and couples that understand quality over quantity with whom I will take great pleasure in establishing a safe, comfortable, enjoyable and mutually rewarding relationship.

My pictures are 100% accurate… Please, No Texts or Block calls or you will not get any response back. Sorry!

With love and happiness,

Cassia Taylor

cassiataylor26@gmail.com

TER: 153397

P411: P28928

Also, please keep in mind:

1.) SCREENING: Please call or email all inquires including all screening information. This includes the time/date/duration/location requested and your full name. References can be accepted as 2 recent Okays, DateCheck, TER Whitelists or 2 previous providers’ contact information. For individuals who are new to the hobby, please inquire about an employment verification.

Verified Hobbyist BCD old school doc's Avatar
    Welcome to oh2

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Welcome Cassia!

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 Cassia.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE