Thread: Thanks GL

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Thanks GL

Agency/Spa/Club Name, Companion's Handle: Gorgeous Latinas, Fabby
    Date of Visit: Feb 2020
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text agency number
    Phone Number:
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...rgeous-Latinas
    City, State: Houston, Tx
    Type of Visit: Incal
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: BBBJ and mpog
    Length of Visit: 1hr
    Donation: 160+20
    Approximate age of Companion:
    Hair Color and Length:
    Smoking Status:
    Ethnic/Racial background: Latina
    Companion Description: Typical Latina build. A little heavier than I thought
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations??
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa??
    Would You Recommend this Companion??

Public comments:
    I was traveling to Houston for one night and tried to contact other agencies. But I havent been active on this site. I have a lot of work on eccie and I had p411 for a long time until the crackdown but it wasnt enough for a lot of providers. Non the less GL gave me a shot.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar
    Did they meet or exceed your expectations? Would you recommend this agency? You forgot a few items in the top area.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

To reply to GeorgeDr. I had been trying to post this review for awhile now but the “bug” that has been plaguing this website was blocking me posting. My original posting had all of the fields filled out. I probably put a total of 8 hours of total time trying to post it. I just got tired and lazy about filling EVERY field out. So when I was able to get the review to post it didn’t have those fields filled out.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

To reply to GeorgeDr. I had been trying to post this review for awhile now but the “bug” that has been plaguing this website was blocking me posting. My original posting had all of the fields filled out. I probably put a total of 8 hours of total time trying to post it. I just got tired and lazy about filling EVERY field out. So when I was able to get the review to post it didn’t have those fields filled out.