My fantasy (or is it a fetish? I'm not sure):
Three-way (FFM) … lots of pussy eating by all … double BJ … 6 holes available … fucking a pussy while eating a pussy. Watching one get eaten out while fucking the other, then give her two tongues in her pussy and/or one in her ass and one in her pussy while still fucking … girls 69ing while fucking the three holes on each end back and forth; pussy and mouth … then ass to mouth … pussy to ass … ass to pussy … then four holes on one end and having a hay day in all four multiple times and ever so often going in for a double bj. Of course multiple pops in multiple holes … all bareback, no messing with switching out covers … just raw fucking watching the girls clean each others holes with their tongues and sharing it.

Of course, that's why it's a fantasy … it's never happened, very seriously doubt it ever will … the chemistry would have to be right between the ladies for sure … and if it were ever presented to me … I'm doubtful I could afford it, that's quite an undertaking. Thus it will most likely stay a fantasy, but it gets this 60 year old dick hard as a rock at times.