Hell gentlemen, I am Marie and I'm from a small town from the Northern Mississippi area.. I have lived down here in 2001 threw 2011. Moved away for a few years and came back down here in 2016 and have been here since. I enjoy living down here, also you southern gentlemen here on the coast are great and enjoy meeting y'all and getting to know one another. I'm 5'4 with Blue eyes, 125lbs non stop energized sex craving southern country girl. I am 38 Yrs old brown w/blonde highlight hair. DD free and I keep myself very clean.Completely shaved. I enjoy going out dancing and drinking red wine but not sweet but dry. I enjoy seafood specially oysters. Love all types music but country music I love the most. Enjoy gambling, walks on the beach and laying out in the sun. Evening time I enjoy watching a good horror movie while smooching on the couch or in bed. I love kissing and not that pick kiss. I'm talking tongue wrestling deep long passionate French kissing. Snuggling and rubbing up on each other with some teasing building up the moment getting turned on and wet ready to explode. Little shy and nervouse on my first time meeting but also turned on wondering how good the date goes and what I will get to play with once I have taken the package out to see it. Once I get comfortable and see all is good. I loosen up quickly and the fun times heat up and only gets better each time after our dates we have together. Look forward to meeting you and getting to know each other. Love repeats and long term relationships.
Xoxo,
Milf Marie
228-297-5808