Thread: The screening conundrum, newbs please read!!

Verified Companion Companion Kimberly Kisses's Avatar

The screening conundrum, newbs please read!!

Just an FYI for new clients about short notice and screening...the two are not actually compatible.

I'm newbie friendly, but it seems posting that makes people think that means no screening friendly, which is not the case.

It has occurred to me and some guys have flat out said that X providers just saw them without any notice or information.

We can't tell anyone else how to run their ship, but please understand just because so and so takes 3AM calls with no screening, doesn't at all suggest that is how the majority of us do things.

When you contact a provider who screens for an appointment, and you're not on the boards, here's what happens... we have to look up your references if you didn't provide their website, only some random name. We have to contact them by the method they want, not how we decide. Then, we WAAAAAAAAAAIT!

Not all providers want you seeing others, so some take days to respond if at all. This is why it's very hard to see anyone short notice even if we don't have other jobs, which many of us do.

It's not your fault or ours if this happens, but please be aware that is what we go through with references.

If a guy is screened through employment, it can be pretty quick, but that's a last resort for most.

Just wanted to shed some light for any newbies, even vets who still try to book with no notice. If your provider screens and you are not easily verified in a minute on p411, short notice is not possible.

You can speed things up by

1. Informing your refs you are going to use them.

2. Provide direct links to the refs vs just a name and number we have to search for.

3. Provide the info about yourself that your reference screens you by like phone number, email or board handle.

4. Contact at a reasonable hour when people are actually awake.

5. Make sure if you are giving out a phone number, it's actually not private. I don't give my number out to the public, so references should use the email. Others might be the exact opposite.
    Last edited by Kimberly Kisses; 02-17-2020 at 05:12 PM.
    Chattanooga TN, April 16-17!

See website for menu, gratuity and more photos.👇👇👇

Kimberly-Kisses.webador.com

Confidence is quiet, insecurities are hostile.😚