Thread: Deja tha doll: Deja sit on my face

Deja tha doll: Deja sit on my face

Companion's Handle: DEJA THA DOLL
    Date of Visit: 2-17-20
    Preferred Method of Contact: Pm
    Phone Number: after screening
    Email Address: n/a
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...-Deja-Tha-Doll
    City Austin , State: , Texas
    Type of Visit: incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? of course
    Activities: lot of eating ass and pussy toe sucking daty daty dfk lfk bbbj face sitting video pictures doggy and mish
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 30
    Donation: 260
    Approximate age of Companion: early 20’s
    Hair Color and Length: short
    Smoking Status: no
    Ethnic/Racial background: Puerto Rican mix
    Companion Description: Body of a stripper sexy ass beautiful legs sexy pussy sexy ass hole ready to be lick
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? fuck yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? hell yes your a dumb ass u don’t go see her

Public comments: Deja is beautiful A great provider she will take care of u and please u in all the ways u want
    Deja omg lol I love u

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by ck1942; 02-17-2020 at 10:47 PM. Reason: add ros

Verified Hobbyist BCD Anandaman's Avatar
    Thanks for the review. Damn, I wish I could've seen her this trip.

I notice nothing's in private including the pics. Maybe the Guides will put those in private?

She looks great. I'm jealous!

A'Man

Nice review. I love that Juicy Round Ass. I always wanted to see her for video fun but cant justify spending an exta 100 and she wants to hide her face in the video.

I know man she said she would wear a mask
    My main skills are talking and making biscuits and getting drunk on the porch
    " Gus McCrae "

https://home.ourhome2.net/album.php?albumid=1744 Some of my favorite ladies for a round up

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Nice job here Bro. We appreciate the work you put in here. That +100 for video is a NO go for me but I respect you gentlemen who have that kinda bank for it.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

I need to fill out her form I need to see here great review. Hope DD makes Austin a frequent stop. That ass is perfect.

Thanks doc I know but I was like what the hell but believe me got good videos of her and that beautiful ass
    " Gus McCrae "

https://home.ourhome2.net/album.php?albumid=1744 Some of my favorite ladies for a round up

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)
    Great Stuff my man.................................!!!!

From her showcase..............................

Pics from my brother Loco2525..................................
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Thanks brother

One tasty woman right there
    " Gus McCrae "