Hey y'all, it's your Fort Worth Favorite!
Heidi Fly
"The Snake Charmer"

Available Now
for
OUTCALLS, and Car QVs!!
OUT =
250/Hr 150/hhr
Car QV -
80/qv

*Incall is possible, but we need to get a room. If you can do that, text me now for a special special

682-400-4201

xxxheidi.fly@gmail.com

"Very good time with one of the best BBBJ/CIM I've had in my hobby life." ~NoSurfInTx

"Sexy as F***, better than pics" ~RussCole

"Tall seductive milf with a southern draw." ~comicbookguy

"Beautiful, tall, slender milf. She would catch my eye in a heartbeat anywhere." ~Bombguy

"Heidi has a nice body, she's like the milf aunt you always wanted to bang when uncle is away, sexy eyes!!" ~firestorm214

"Exactly like her pictures. She's a very attractive woman!" ~Meleeitonme2001

"Heidi is a sweet southern gal, with nice perky pierced tits. Her welcoming personality puts her at the top of my list. She’s a super star, but extremely humble." ~hectorsilverman

"
God yes, best BJ I've ever had." ~part_tymer

"Heidi is a beautiful lady, just like her showcase description, 5'7", 140lbs, blue mesmerizing eyes, pierce nipples, legs for days and a beautiful ass that feels so good while banging." ~thatass4me
(135lbs, just sayin')

"Heidi looks (and feels, but that’s in ROS) better then ever. She’s tanned up, toned up and
looks phenomenal. Her Bio Page pictures are her and everything about her. I find her to be one of the sexiest MILF’s I know, she has dazzling eyes. Both nipples pierced. Clean shaven below. Engaging personality and good vibe." ~Evan_T

"Heidi has a
wonderful manner about her, I was almost instantly and completely at ease. It sounds corny; but it's true, it was like I'd known her for years." ~easydoesit

"
Probably the best visit inside Loop 820, and not just for the service, which is out-sucking-standing." ~SirLancehernot

"In my 60 years . . . The. Best. Ever!" ~Mesquitor

OUT on short notice
or Car Play on the west side!

682-400-4201
Text is fastest

xxxheidi.fly@gmail.com

No AA, just not my thing.