Thread: Deja-Tha-Doll: Relax and just Deja

Deja-Tha-Doll: Relax and just Deja

Companion's Handle: Deja-Tha-Doll
    Date of Visit: 02/16/20
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM through her homepage
    Phone Number: After screening
    Email Address: N/A
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...-Deja-Tha-Doll
    City, State: Austin, Tx
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Wardrobe request, shits and giggles, lfk,dfk, daty, bbbj w/kungfu grip , FF, domination, CFS -toys flying everywhere.
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hr
    Donation: 220
    Approximate age of Companion: 26
    Hair Color and Length: brunette long pixie cut that frames her too cute face
    Smoking Status: Nah
    Ethnic/Racial background: American ( of Puerto Rican/German descent)
    Companion Description: 5'8" 135-149 lbs brown doe eyes. Cute as hell face with a attractive chin warm smile ,propotional figure. Phat jiggly ass. And smallish boobs but again proportionate . FANTASTIC hygiene top to bottom inside out
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Yea Oh yea
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes x10

Public comments:
    Met at a 4 star hotel in a quiet place. Low to no foot traffic.This was my 2nd date with DD. When she torpedoes in for the weekend, from her hometown, I will RUN -not walk to her. Screening is precise as well as when it comes time to meet up. Follow her instructions carefully and stay chill. You'll be glad you did. DD is smart, funny, very attractive.Her personality is chill and super personable. DD is PSE at my request but versatile to GFE and even to "switch" I think her page says. . IMHO she comes to ATX , with her travelling toy box,to live an alter life and boy she lives that life with zest. She has a grabable and smackable ass. It is gorgeous to watch in action or caress. Ill guess DD'S measurements 32-24-38 .
    Her knobs are fun to suck on and play with. Dark brown arreolas like Denny's silver dollar pancakes.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Anandaman's Avatar
    Thanks for the review. I've been wanting to see her, but I was tied-up this weekend.

I have pictured her as a short, petite girl. But, you indicate she's tall at 5'8" and may weigh up to 149 lbs? Please confirm.

Thanks,
    A'Man

Correction on height

Quote Originally Posted by Anandaman View Post
    Thanks for the review. I've been wanting to see her, but I was tied-up this weekend.

I have pictured her as a short, petite girl. But, you indicate she's tall at 5'8" and may weigh up to 149 lbs? Please confirm.

Thanks,
    A'Man
    Yessir I stand corrected on her height and weight. It is 5'5". Her weight stands at 137lbs.Think thick. I apologize for my terrible estimating skills.
    Also her ad states that she is in Atx Feb 15-17 however idk if that is the entire day Monday.

Thanks for sharing.
    Adding to my List..

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER!
    Puerto Rican Thicc Mami?

Yes Please!

Hope to see her on her next trip

Thank you for the informative review.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.