Ace of Spades. 31 year old college graduate. Professional and private. Always dressed to impress. Lady in the streets and a... well you know the rest. ;)

Hosting in a private incall uptown or let me come to you.

Catering to professional gentlemen who are looking for more than a quick moment and are wanting an unforgettable experience... I'm an intelligent and sensual woman who likes to take the lead while you relax and escape. For my more curious gentlemen, I'm also a professional domme with an approach unlike anything you've ever experienced before.

I love intellectual and stimulating conversation and to share a drink or two at the beginning or end of our date to form a more true connection. I have a sense of humor and I'm a bit light hearted until we're BCD.

I'm not looking for a short visit. I prefer meaningful experiences.

Screening required!

P411 clients:
Please send an appointment request to me through P411 to begin screening.

Non-P411 clients:
Please send a PM through OH2 with THREE references. Their information must include their name and a link to their profile, along with your name/phone number to expedite screening.

I am not available NOW. At least a 2 hour notice is preferred, but screening must be complete in order to set up an appointment.

Please no explicit talk. I don't mind specific questions about our date after screening but I will quickly end everything if you start making comments that can be confused with a teenager who just hit puberty. Mutual respect for our careers and personal lives outside of our little escape is what I prefer.

400/1.5 hrs
750/3 hrs

Message for other rates.

xx