Thread: Amber Oktobur: Chilling in Oktobur

Registered Male (Not Verified) ILMFish's Avatar

Amber Oktobur: Chilling in Oktobur

Companion's Handle: Amber Oktobur
    Date of Visit: 02 Feb 2020
    Preferred Method of Contact: text
    Phone Number: (469)213-0299
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?58535-AmberOktobur
    City, State: Austin, Texas
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? On-Time
    Activities: Convo, Foot Rub, DT, Mish, LFK, DATY, 69
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 90, went over
    Donation: 260 special
    Approximate age of Companion: 30s
    Hair Color and Length: dirty blonde, tied into pony tail
    Smoking Status: none that I saw
    Ethnic/Racial background: White
    Companion Description: about 5'5 or 5'6, with curves
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    texted Amber around 6:30pm, got a text back 20mins later asking for my OH2 handle. I was surprised she personally knew the only other provider I've seen, TennesseeToosie. We agreed to meet up at a rodeway Inn at around 10. Not the Best location, but I've seen worse. I get there and she lets me in in a cute little black dress. Be aware she does have a dog that will bark at you but will not bite. The dog is very much a non-issue unless you are allergic to animals. We end up chatting for quite awhile about various topics, it was quite nice, not just going straight to business from the get go. She also compliments and rubs my feet with coconut oil which was nice. the entire session actually took us past time by quite a bit, very nice indeed.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    A great lady. AmberOktobur is a sweetheart. She loves to please. If you take the time to get to know her and treat her with respect, you will find a very intelligent and caring person.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.