Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Is there a such thing as too much during an GFE?

Registered Male (Not Verified) roncarter's Avatar

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Nikkole View Post
    I remember being intimate with a client and him saying "this feels so real". I guess he hadn't experienced real intimacy before that either. I'm a very passionate sexual woman!!!
    Nice, I’m jealous! I’ve had good experiences in the hobby over the past ten years, but I haven’t uttered that phrase, yet!

I’m more of the type that prefers to have a conversation and some kind of connection, get to know each other before getting down to things, and talk about life, the hobby, etc after we’re done.

Those with your intimacy mindset makes a guy like me a regular.
    Last edited by roncarter; 02-24-2020 at 11:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by twiggy View Post
    Thank you so much! ❤️
    It’s been frustrating me to the point I’ve just considering giving up.
    Not sure how to advertise more to the type of men I’m seeking.
    I also think I encounter these type of men simply because I’m fresh. They consider women who don’t have a huge fan base essentially no good it seems.
    Thank you for responding! I truly appreciate everyone’s prospective regarding this.
    I think if I’ll continue to be in the hobby I’ll have to change some things. Market differently.
    I’m just over feeling as if I’m not appreciated here at all and the way I like to do things isn’t right because of what other women do or don’t do.
    I think all these women are amazing no matter how they do business. Just wish the men seemed to think that way who want to see me
    You putting it out there in this thread is a great start! Those of us who appreciate your preference are out here!

Registered Male (Not Verified) Bigtexhou's Avatar
    In the end, it is all fantasy. Some want the PSE fantasy, but I will wager that most, me included, would love the feeling of some intimacy,connection, and maybe even some fun!

Not always easy to come by for some hobbyists and bet a lot of providers. I once dated in real life a provider and it took some switching gears for her. If a hobbyist and provider can find it in an hour or two. Sure seems like a win to me and would sure get my return. Who wouldn’t want to come back to a woman that engages you mind and emotions too. Go Twiggy and Anna! We are here to appreciate

access here has been withdrawn for threatening other members and the community
    Quote Originally Posted by roncarter View Post
    You putting it out there in this thread is a great start! Those of us who appreciate your preference are out here!

Still, no luck. But I did get some great advice.
    I’m just learning maybe the hobby(this site really) isn’t for me. I have to big of a heart for some of the people I’m encountering. They don’t deserve my kindness, time or skills at this point.
    Just pretending to be after what i am just to “try” me. Not here for it

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtexhou View Post
    In the end, it is all fantasy. Some want the PSE fantasy, but I will wager that most, me included, would love the feeling of some intimacy,connection, and maybe even some fun!

Not always easy to come by for some hobbyists and bet a lot of providers. I once dated in real life a provider and it took some switching gears for her. If a hobbyist and provider can find it in an hour or two. Sure seems like a win to me and would sure get my return. Who wouldn’t want to come back to a woman that engages you mind and emotions too. Go Twiggy and Anna! We are here to appreciate
    I’m starting to think some men are just here to destroy any woman they come in contact with honestly.
    So far I’m learning this hobby is just full of actors. Fakes to say the least.
    What I seek seems to be too real for what these men want. They just want a body. Any body at that.

What I seek seems to be too real for what these men want. They just want a body. Any body at that.
    Unfortunately Twiggy that's what a large portion of the men seem to desire; essentially any woman's body that is at least not totally unattractive (to them), at the very best cost/performance ratio (above all), which they can use to fulfill some fetish, fantasy, to abuse, to degrade, or whatever other denigrating act.

Those first two I mentioned are not the problem. That's pretty normal, even if distasteful, but it's the latter few that are major issues.

Now, to be totally fair this is a "pay for play" site and there will be men, especially married men, even more so married men with families, who do not want much connection or personal touch. Regardless, I find it distasteful and offensive to only want a woman so she can be used essentially as a "fuck doll". It's one thing to want to pay to have intimacy with someone. It's entirely another to want to abuse them, use them, and treat them as "less than" simply b/c they get paid for intimacy.

Even if a man doesn't desire true intimacy, just straight up sex, nothing more nothing less, that's fine, maybe he loves his wife/family and just needs something she can't or won't give him. But he still doesn't need to view this person (male or female) as some sort of object or "thing" of which has no value beyond that of what can be done to it sexually. That is the real problem in this realm and where I have most issue and objection.

Good luck Twiggy! It may be a large group of men who have some awful behaviors but I can assure you there are also still plenty left who are so much better and will value what you have to offer.

P.S.
    Send me a PM if you want to discuss what exactly is going on in more detail, how you can improve it, approach the men, possibly change your advertising/marketing strategy, attract better clients, etc (if this is really a big problem for you). I can help and give you some suggestions. I'd also advise posting in the ladies room where you can get wonderful advice from girls with lots of experience.
    -MG

Quote Originally Posted by mathguy View Post
    Unfortunately Twiggy that's what a large portion of the men seem to desire; essentially any woman's body that is at least not totally unattractive (to them), at the very best cost/performance ratio (above all), which they can use to fulfill some fetish, fantasy, to abuse, to degrade, or whatever other denigrating act.

Those first two I mentioned are not the problem. That's pretty normal, even if distasteful, but it's the latter few that are major issues.

Now, to be totally fair this is a "pay for play" site and there will be men, especially married men, even more so married men with families, who do not want much connection or personal touch. Regardless, I find it distasteful and offensive to only want a woman so she can be used essentially as a "fuck doll". It's one thing to want to pay to have intimacy with someone. It's entirely another to want to abuse them, use them, and treat them as "less than" simply b/c they get paid for intimacy.

Even if a man doesn't desire true intimacy, just straight up sex, nothing more nothing less, that's fine, maybe he loves his wife/family and just needs something she can't or won't give him. But he still doesn't need to view this person (male or female) as some sort of object or "thing" of which has no value beyond that of what can be done to it sexually. That is the real problem in this realm and where I have most issue and objection.

Good luck Twiggy! It may be a large group of men who have some awful behaviors but I can assure you there are also still plenty left who are so much better and will value what you have to offer.

P.S.
    Send me a PM if you want to discuss what exactly is going on in more detail, how you can improve it, approach the men, possibly change your advertising/marketing strategy, attract better clients, etc (if this is really a big problem for you). I can help and give you some suggestions. I'd also advise posting in the ladies room where you can get wonderful advice from girls with lots of experience.
    No worries, I’m done at this point.
    It was a good run but this is just too exhausting mentally and physically.
    I thought this site was for whatever we wanted it to be but hey. Clearly I’m wrong.

No worries, I’m done at this point.
    It was a good run but this is just too exhausting mentally and physically.
    I thought this site was for whatever we wanted it to be but hey. Clearly I’m wrong.
    Good luck on whatever path you choose.

Quote Originally Posted by JuggHead View Post
    Good luck on whatever path you choose.
    I think the path I’m going to choose is making “popular” men in the hobby upset lol. I’m noticing my post have some men in their feelings. So I may stay, I may go. Who knows lol I just enjoy the fact I have people I never met so bothered because I’m strong minded.
    Thank you for being kind.
    I enjoy sharing my opinion so openly. From the good bad and ugly. I’m real. No actress.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I think the path I’m going to choose is making “popular” men in the hobby upset lol. I’m noticing my post have some men in their feelings. So I may stay, I may go. Who knows lol I just enjoy the fact I have people I never met so bothered because I’m strong minded.
    Thank you for being kind.
    I enjoy sharing my opinion so openly. From the good bad and ugly. I’m real. No actress.
    Continue being a strong woman and voice your opinion or have a discussion so as long as you don't get banned. lol
    Don't let the men here phase you. I'm actually very intrigued of who twiggy is and I'm very interested to meet her one day. :)
    34 yrs. Hispanic 6'1" 300lbs.
    2 nut seeker
    Bbbcim freak
    DATY spiritually needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Playmate_Playa View Post
    Continue being a strong woman and voice your opinion or have a discussion so as long as you don't get banned. lol
    Don't let the men here phase you. I'm actually very intrigued of who twiggy is and I'm very interested to meet her one day. :)
    I would love to show you who I am ❤️

No acting and pretending to be different people depending on who I’m seeing. I’m real, raw and unapologetically me at all times. I tell folks all the time, it’s rare you’ll find something genuine in the hobby. Most are literally paid actresses. Me sharing my thoughts is apart of sharing me and not being scared how others may view it.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Once again the hobby is pay for play not eHarmony.

Still, no luck. But I did get some great advice.
    I’m just learning maybe the hobby(this site really) isn’t for me. I have to big of a heart for some of the people I’m encountering. They don’t deserve my kindness, time or skills at this point.
    Just pretending to be after what i am just to “try” me. Not here for it
    Hi, Happy Birthday!

We need more people with a big heart around here, not less, so I hope you reconsider.

Sent you a PM.
    Professional AA Male in Southwest Houston
    Longtime member of ASPD and Eccie as roncarter

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Twiggy, I actually would LOVE this type of experience. I feel so many are "straight to business" type. I prefer to be on friendly + type terms with someone. Although I know I am just a number to some, I hope I meet you or others with a heart like yours. You described what I would look forward to. Unfortunately most have in their minds an "us versus them" mentality. Some ladies believe us me. Are trying to get one over and visa versa. That is why I am doing my damndest to be picky picky picky with who I meet up with.

Much respect for you coming out and expressing how you feel on this topic. Wish I were closer.

DB

Verified Hobbyist BCD Ben Rhimene's Avatar
    As long as everything stays respectful I would not change your approach. Your style won't appeal to everyone, but I would think you would not want it to. Me? I love a max GFE for an hour. Finding those ladies and clicking with them and they become regulars (for a less active hobbyist-cannot compete with some guys frequency). I like to relax, chat a bit, and have the session evolve to the physical. I can enjoy the greets me naked approach but prefer it to be the exception and not the rule.

I do agree with an earlier comment about some of your marketing. Head GOAT and online clips draw a certain crowd. Clips etc can be a great way to rev a guy up, but maybe via PM a few hours before his appointment as opposed to in the open where the BNG crowd interpret it a way other than you wish.

Best of luck!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast