Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Is there a such thing as too much during an GFE?

access here has been withdrawn for threatening other members and the community

Is there a such thing as too much during an GFE?

Hey everyone 🌻🌹 (truly wanted to hear you ladies and gents opinions.)
    So lately I’ve been simply missing things like cooking for someone, dates, cute yard work, trips, events etc with someone.

I sometimes find myself getting too personal. Really treating them like someone I’m with and have known.
    I recall one situation where he stated “this feels too much like couple sh*t”. Which made me really feel as if I need to be “cold” and straight to business.
    I haven’t found a happy medium where I’m not too friendly but not too cold. It’s either one or the other with me. It’s frustrating because I don’t want folks to be scared away at the fact I like a more personal companion/hobbyist relationship.

I’m one of the nicest people one can meet, but I’m learning that’s not what men like in this business who decide to see me.

Is there truly a such thing as too much?
    Ladies, do you feel you have to be someone else during SOME encounters? I feel when a man clearly wants to get right to business, I’m more reserved and my wall goes up. I don’t think I’m as fun unless I’m able to get personal. (Not invasive)
    I like to talk, laugh, joke, snuggle 🥺. All that good stuff. Yet I’m getting men who just want me naked soon as they see me.

Do clients exist that want more? Heck guys have told me they were sick and I’ve wanted to nurse them back to health by making Elderberry syrup lol Pretty wild.

(Praying this is the right section for this😬)

You are describing a sugar-baby relationship and that's great for men that want one paticular woman. Each client will be different and you can always ask if he likes something more personal or the wham-bam, thank u, mam'. Don't take it to heart and change your personality. Get on a sugar daddy website and do magic.

I would not call that a SB relationship. Honestly, what OP describes sounds, to me, a lot like how I am with my Gents.

I am not putting on an "act". I genuinely CARE about every client I see. The ones that just want it to be all business and no conversation, cuddling, or genuine human connection either do not return or I am not available when they ask to return.
    No hard feelings and I'm happy to be a reference for them to see someone that is a better fit for their desires.

MY "GFE" style is that I am actually their Girl Friend for the time that we are together.
    The "strings" are cut as soon as the door closes behind him and reattach the next time he calls. LOL

If that's Too Much GFE......ah well! Different strokes for different folks and all that. I'm happy. My clients are happy. And that's all that matters to me ;-P

Verified Hobbyist BCD MoonlightGraham's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Krystal_RoseBBW View Post
    I would not call that a SB relationship. Honestly, what OP describes sounds, to me, a lot like how I am with my Gents.

I am not putting on an "act". I genuinely CARE about every client I see. The ones that just want it to be all business and no conversation, cuddling, or genuine human connection either do not return or I am not available when they ask to return.
    No hard feelings and I'm happy to be a reference for them to see someone that is a better fit for their desires.

MY "GFE" style is that I am actually their Girl Friend for the time that we are together.
    The "strings" are cut as soon as the door closes behind him and reattach the next time he calls. LOL

If that's Too Much GFE......ah well! Different strokes for different folks and all that. I'm happy. My clients are happy. And that's all that matters to me ;-P
    Ditto, Krystal, quite well said. Women who are genuine behind closed doors will, or should, attract the kind of men they want to see.

Verified Hobbyist BCD NordicJag's Avatar
    twiggy, it seems that you and Krystal have very similar ideas of what GFE is. So many of the guys have had it beat into their heads that GFE means certain activities. That is horse hockey. GFE is an attitude. For me GFE is like bringing your girlfriend home from a date. She invites you in. You get a couple of drinks and you sit on the couch and start talking. Pretty soon you're starting to make out a little and things progress from there.

Many of the guys that come and are all business would say that they want GFE. BULL SHIT. That is not a GFE attitude. If you go into your girlfriends house acting like that, then you're probably not going to have a girlfriend for long. If that's the way you want your sessions to go that's fine. People want different things. Just don't call it GFE.

Verified Hobbyist BCD NordicJag's Avatar
    twiggy, on your post above your sig line doesn't show. However, I just saw in another thread and it said that BnGs are your specialty. If that's what you're advertising, then you are going to get the all business guys.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    OP, your ideas on GFE are great and good to go!!
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

I don’t see a problem with either of your idea of gfe. I like some get to know time before the other activities start.

Quote Originally Posted by twiggy View Post
    I sometimes find myself getting too personal.
    I recall one situation where he stated “this feels too much like couple sh*t”. <sorry he made you feel bad..here she was insulted by a client for being too personal.
    I haven’t found a happy medium
    the fact I like a more personal < this part where she wants a personal relationship
    Do clients exist that want more? Sugar daddies are into more personal relationships. Not telling you their aren't any men that Don't like GFE with a personal touch. Their are gentlemen that want extended hours/dinner dates etc. You do want to be happy with your job and I commend you for not being a numb provider.
    Keep your options open beautiful, do both the GFE and Sugar baby relationships. Try it and let us know if it works. Communication is your main factor. Hope it gets better.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I think you are describing something that many but not all guys have an interest in. I have many people that I work with that have become both business associates and personal friends. We are able to separate a business adventure and guys just hanging out for the evening.

Woman that act as you have described are not only gfe for me but this type is what keeps me as a regular friend. Being ok to send a random text that says “have a good day” or a text saying similar to me, an occasional meet up for happy hour, me helping you change a flat tire, just being ok to have a friend but also a business partner is kind of cool. You just have to make sure you understand what it is and make sure that a certain part still is and always will be business.

This certainly is not what everyone wants but it certainly is a good thing for some guys. Just be honest and find the balance. Those of you that know me understand it can be fun.

Not everyone’s opinion but certainly mine and I think your ok with your thoughts.

Verified Companion Companion
    Quote Originally Posted by twiggy View Post
    Hey everyone ���� (truly wanted to hear you ladies and gents opinions.)
    So lately I’ve been simply missing things like cooking for someone, dates, cute yard work, trips, events etc with someone.

I sometimes find myself getting too personal. Really treating them like someone I’m with and have known.
    I recall one situation where he stated “this feels too much like couple sh*t”. Which made me really feel as if I need to be “cold” and straight to business.
    I haven’t found a happy medium where I’m not too friendly but not too cold. It’s either one or the other with me. It’s frustrating because I don’t want folks to be scared away at the fact I like a more personal companion/hobbyist relationship.

I’m one of the nicest people one can meet, but I’m learning that’s not what men like in this business who decide to see me.

Is there truly a such thing as too much?
    Ladies, do you feel you have to be someone else during SOME encounters? I feel when a man clearly wants to get right to business, I’m more reserved and my wall goes up. I don’t think I’m as fun unless I’m able to get personal. (Not invasive)
    I like to talk, laugh, joke, snuggle ��. All that good stuff. Yet I’m getting men who just want me naked soon as they see me.

Do clients exist that want more? Heck guys have told me they were sick and I’ve wanted to nurse them back to health by making Elderberry syrup lol Pretty wild.

(Praying this is the right section for this��)
    I'd say to market that. Put it on your website and in your ads. This way you don't get those clients who say "this feels too much like couples shit". This way you attract the guys who like a provider like you.

Verified Hobbyist BCD richard fitzwell's Avatar
    OP lets meet and I'll tell you in person if it is too much.
    Say what you mean and mean what you say...

No one likes an upsell

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I, personally, have been more turned off by the "naked upon arrival" rather than the subtle flirtation and friendly vibe interaction (which I like much more). Each to their own I say. If someone is too cold and too mechanical (transactional) it's a done deal. However, if there is a genuine spark, I would come back time and time again.

access here has been withdrawn for threatening other members and the community
    Quote Originally Posted by Krystal_RoseBBW View Post

EXACTLY! Like I really feel and dang near believe I’m theirs in that moment. ��I think a sb/sd situation would hurt me more as id get attached and want it to truly be a relationship where I do happen to be young and he’s older.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Universal View Post
    Keep your options open beautiful, do both the GFE and Sugar baby relationships. Try it and let us know if it works. Communication is your main factor. Hope it gets better.
    Thank you lovely ❤️
    Going to definitely try communicating what I’m seeking better. As someone fairly new to this, I find myself struggling with wording when I make ads. So for now I’ve kept things pretty short and simply.
    I’m a talker more so than writer which is frustrating

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocoluva View Post
    I, personally, have been more turned off by the "naked upon arrival" rather than the subtle flirtation and friendly vibe interaction (which I like much more). Each to their own I say. If someone is too cold and too mechanical (transactional) it's a done deal. However, if there is a genuine spark, I would come back time and time again.
    I love this. I'm more real life and let's mess around and smile and be intimate type....
    Austin Southwest area 3/28, 3/29 and 4/1
    San Antonio April 2,3,4,5
    Corpus April 17,18,19
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 409-407-1303 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast