Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Thanks for your patience growing pains! Work is in progress! Y'all "get busy" too!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by lovelyxxxo View Post
    Him skittlez and jase are and were highly followed reviewers on eccie their reviews would hit 2k views in 24 hrs. Or less are you serious..thresh ,skittlez ,jase i have sent repeated verifications vouching for you all.
    Thank you beautiful! I was given VERIFIED access a couple days ago. Looks like skittlez and thresh have it now as well.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thanks CK. Haven't met you, but I hope to one day - and buy you a few libations for your outstanding efforts in finding a new home for our community.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I have been waiting a bit too. Even asked if providers are the only ones that can vouch for hobbiests. So far zilch.... but I am pretty patient :)

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Keep in mind that this site up until a week ago only had a few active members, but registrations are in the THOUSANDS now, most of them requiring verification, so lots of work for admin and tech. Going to take a wee bit for everything to catch up, plus get all of the bugs booted from the system.

Retired Companion

Thumbs up Thanks to CK...

For all his kind and patient support in helping us NOLA people and other places get these guys verified. I know it is a job and 1/2...
    Again thank you Sir!!

M.M.

Patience will lead to the pleasures that await for sure. ��

Verified Companion Companion RoxyG's Avatar
    Thank you CK!!

Thumbs up

Been on here almost an hour and not a single server error message! Bravo 👏 and hats 🎩 off to the Staff.

Thanks again. Everyone I’ve vouched for has been approved quickly. We all thank you!

Verified Hobbyist BCD darthmaul's Avatar
    Good Luck CK!! I know this shit can be a time consumer. Let me know if I can offer any input.

Quote Originally Posted by Threshold View Post
    Can a long time Hobbyist who's posted 2 reviews NOW on this board and been vouched for by a provider get Verified Status.............................??

Hey it took me 5 providers in 2 cities 😎
    220: "2econd 2 n0ne"

"Someday if you're lucky, you will wake up and realize you are old...your belly will go soft, your pretty ass will sag, your back will ache in the night; gray hairs will sprout from your ears. Make sure you fucked your fill before that day!"

Oberian Martell "The Red Viper"...Game of Thrones

Certainly... this has been 'unsettling' in many ways.

More 'solid' verifications... better software, faster servers, etc all will help...

in the meantime, gents... 'work off' your ATFs and the back log on your 'to do' lists...

The ladies will appreciate that.

Ladies... especially during these unsettled times... better take great care of your regulars...
    ...and since you don't have showcases and since some of you have changed handles... it's smart that you include pics and your location area in your ads. Pics so that guys will recognize/remember you... and guys DO LIKE PICS. Location because Houston is so spread out (and traffic and road construction) that it is very helpful to know your general location... (Energy corridor/Katy, Westchase, Sugarland, Pearland, Clear Lake, Hobby, Pasadena, Baytown, Spring, IAH, 1960/45, Woodlands, Conroe, Tomball, 290/1960, Memorial City, Heights, Downtown, Galleria, NRG, Gulfgate, etc)

CK and staff - thanks again for all that you are doing... error screens are decreasing markedly...

I wish for:

Provider Showcases
    Reviews linked to the provider (for research purposes)

all the best,

Skz

Verified Hobbyist BCD JamieStarr66's Avatar
    Great work CK...I am a IT pro...let me know if I can assist in anyway.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3