Thread: Miss Independent - Fellas Come Meet Your Fav New Petite Friend - Jessssica!

Miss Independent - Fellas Come Meet Your Fav New Petite Friend - Jessssica!

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm new to the area and would love to meet some good new folks. Generous men, please step up and set the tone here in Austin. I have an incall near the Arboretum and Domain areas or I can travel to you. Open to some kinks, but rates are for my sensual vanilla offerings. Bet you won't want to leave after you grip these hips :)

Please provide references when contacting.
    150 hhr incall
    250 hr incall

512-489-1264 text me!
    AshleySmall-4586.jpgAshleySmall-4609 copy.jpgAshleySmall-4616.jpgAshleySmall-4621.jpg

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 Jesssica.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    Welcome. Please be safe.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Spent time with Jessssica yesterday and can confirm she's cool and easy going. Very chill, laid back, but likes to get down to business.

Red face

Thanks for a great time