Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Disturbing safety situation with a lady

Quote Originally Posted by Dorthy Monroe View Post
    I would have told you to leave after I throat punched you with love.lmao this is the craziest shit I’ve heard they’re not going to have wires on them
    I fixed this for you Dorfy

Registered Female (Not Verified) Companion Dorthy Monroe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Universal View Post
    I fixed this for you Dorfy
    Heh
    Im Not Available Until Further Notice

If You Contact Me & Mention Rates Or Activities You Will Be Put On My DNS List Forever!
    *If I’ve Never Seen You GFE*
    30 - 150 * 60 - 200 * 90 - 300

Only Fans: https://onlyfans.com/dorthymonroe

Trump 2024

Retired Companion

Trash

Quote Originally Posted by chloevankatie View Post
    This is one of the reasons I will turn down seeing a gentleman, if I can tell when he contacts me that he has not done his homework at all. It seems like a lot of guys don't understand why I would turn someone down for this reason, but it is because I hate when a man shows up and we both waste our time for whatever reason.
    mmm hmm

Quote Originally Posted by Krystal_RoseBBW View Post
    I'm also scratching my head on the "clean room" issue. I thought it was a GOOD thing for the accommodations to be clean.
    'clean room' - basically a hotel room that looks like no one is staying there
    since there's barely any personal belongings out and so on

no health/beauty products of mine is left in the bathroom, all my
    other personal stuff hidden in a closet, condoms & lube hidden in
    the drawer next to the bed, etc.

I'll only have my laptop & radio out, but hide the rest to keep it clean :P

Quote Originally Posted by Dingaling View Post
    And get verified for God's sake
    This is important.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Italia DiBella View Post
    Sorry to hear, sjzezwuyu
    Take it as a learning experience and brush it off.

But in this day, you guys need to "screen" as well.

Here's a few examples that cautious male members I know and trust use...
    1. Check ladies past posting history on all boards
    2. Check to see if and why there was a name/handle change on this and other boards

Those two options alone will help you figure out if she's legit or good to go.

Of course getting verified yourself is a big help, you'll have access to other areas of the board.

Happy Hobbying
    Well said my friend.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Ben Rhimene's Avatar
    Seems to be lot of wild assumptions in this thread, and not just by OP and his intended companion.

The "check" OP refers to is NOT for a wire. Vice laws, and the resultant "can" and "cannot" lists vary for LE across states. OP made it clear he is new here. For those who haven't hobbied elsewhere there are jurisdictions where a crotch grab indicates legit parties.

I also think I understand what OP means by a clean room. While none of us like a dirty room, seeing a bunch of clothes strewn on the floor, empty airplane bottles of Titos, etc. is pretty convincing evidence the room has been used for fun. An immaculate room, on the other hand, COULD be construed to mean nothing takes place other than showing off cuffs to the next visitor. Is that paranoid? Probably, but again, he indicated he was new.

OP says he has learned from the good advice presented. That's a good thing. A better thing would be if people stopped thinking the hobby only works the way they want it to work; those blinders do not make it safer for us out there.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Dingaling's Avatar
    Unverified newbies shouldn't be afraid to ask questions in the public forum
    Inquire about any provider you're interested in seeing and you will get answers
    Plenty of providers are on multiple Must See Lists,Do Not See Lists,BSC Lists etc
    You will get most answers through pms

P.s the search function is ass cheeks here
    Make a habit of using Google to search for reviews
    Provider's + ourhome2.net/eccie.net will do the trick

Good luck

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Better safe than sorry. I’ll waist your time before I’ll take a ride. I cop can get naked and have sex and still aren’t you.

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar
    He found reviews on her, one from a reputable hobbyists. He wanted to grope her and watch her get naked without payment first. This is a unverified hobbyists, I won't let you grab me or see my goods and you may not even have the donation. He did some homework, but he wanted to much without payment upfront. Fuck that.

I'm looking from the ladies stand point!

And at the end of the day, we are human. We feel when you are nervous. I can try to talk you down, but we feel it too!!!
    Austin Southwest area 3/28, 3/29 and 4/1
    San Antonio April 2,3,4,5
    Corpus April 17,18,19
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 409-407-1303 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Registered Female (Not Verified) Companion Dorthy Monroe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dingaling View Post
    Unverified newbies shouldn't be afraid to ask questions in the public forum
    Inquire about any provider you're interested in seeing and you will get answers
    Plenty of providers are on multiple Must See Lists,Do Not See Lists,BSC Lists etc
    You will get most answers through pms

P.s the search function is ass cheeks here
    Make a habit of using Google to search for reviews
    Provider's + ourhome2.net/eccie.net will do the trick

Good luck
    Google search statement is exactly what I sent him in a pm! Everything you’ve said is absolutely accurate

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Peabody View Post
    Better safe than sorry. I’ll waist your time before I’ll take a ride. I cop can get naked and have sex and still arrest you.
    Yup that’s what a lot of people don’t understand
    Im Not Available Until Further Notice

If You Contact Me & Mention Rates Or Activities You Will Be Put On My DNS List Forever!
    *If I’ve Never Seen You GFE*
    30 - 150 * 60 - 200 * 90 - 300

Only Fans: https://onlyfans.com/dorthymonroe

Trump 2024

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Anna Nikkole View Post
    He found reviews on her, one from a reputable hobbyists. He wanted to grope her and watch her get naked without payment first. This is a unverified hobbyists, I won't let you grab me or see my goods and you may not even have the donation. He did some homework, but he wanted to much without payment upfront. Fuck that.

I'm looking from the ladies stand point!

And at the end of the day, we are human. We feel when you are nervous. I can try to talk you down, but we feel it too!!!
    I was not trying to blame the lady I saw OR do damage on her reputation (I would've said who she was if I intended to). And according to Slayer's PM, her reputation is not that good (apparently I missed my homework). Simply want some advice from you seniors about how it works here. I apologize if anyone feels offended.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    You mean a lady cop (male too) would go that far to get a nobody? Possible for like a mayor or senator, but for regular people, I can't imagine.

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sjzezwuyu View Post
    I was not trying to blame the lady I saw OR do damage on her reputation (I would've said who she was if I intended to). And according to Slayer's PM, her reputation is not that good (apparently I missed my homework). Simply want some advice from you seniors about how it works here. I apologize if anyone feels offended.
    I didn't say you wanted to ruin her reputation. I said you are unverified, so what would I look like getting naked while you grabbing my pussy for free? I mean she doesn't know you, and with no donation there is no guarantee of payment! That's what I was getting at.

These guys saying it's best to pay afterwards are wrong for that. While some have such a reputation I would take that risk, I usually wouldn't. Donation up front. It's how I work.....
    Austin Southwest area 3/28, 3/29 and 4/1
    San Antonio April 2,3,4,5
    Corpus April 17,18,19
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 409-407-1303 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Verified Companion Companion GenesisNicole's Avatar
    OP,

You received some awesome advice from multiple posters, so I'm not going to echo.

Just wanted to welcome you to Texas. :)

*curtsy*
    *curtsy*
    P411~ https://preferred411.com/P20791
    Screening is required. No exceptions.
    $300/hr.; $400/90 mins.; $500/2 hrs; $600/3hrs; $800/4hrs; $1000/5 hrs; $2000/12hrs; $3000/24hrs

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2