Thread: ISO Petite Natural Blondes

Registered Male (Not Verified)

ISO Petite Natural Blondes

Well I have been out of the game fora while. I know what or whom I want I to spend time with. Natural Blondes. Not with blonde by bottle. Small and petite, less than 5'4 and 115 +/-. Mommies move one. It's a tall order with a short list. Like it or not, that is me.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Here here! I second that request!

Verified Hobbyist BCD txlongbob's Avatar
    I too am in search of the same, especially if they are south side ATX.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 Bro.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Welcome to the wickedry, gents!

However, this WW is just an introductory area with the site's basic rules, the verification procedure, and other useful info "stickied" at the top of the forum for new members; specific requests/bedpost goals posted in the local ISO (in search of) forum will likely attract more attention and response:
    https://home.ourhome2.net/forumdisplay.php?532-Hobbyist-ISO%27s-RED-HOT-ZONE-Austin

Irish luck in lust, lads!-- FIH/staff