Agency/Spa/Club Name, Companion's Handle: Grey Stone, May?
Date of Visit: 2/13/20
Preferred Method of Contact: text
Phone Number: 512-988-7317
Email Address:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL:
City, State: Austin, TX
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: Lame fbsm and being called fat
Length of Visit: 1 hr
Donation: .60 and .40 tip
Approximate age of Companion: 50-60
Hair Color and Length: short black hair
Smoking Status: no
Ethnic/Racial background: Asian
Companion Description: older and short.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? disappointed
Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Yes, normally with kiki or fiona
Would You Recommend this Companion?? HELL NO

Public comments:
Grey Stone normally had a few good ladies. Trying to book with Fiona, I was told she no longer works there and my only option is a "new girl". Upon arriving, the new girl is an older lady.. and since I was there already, I decided to stick with it. She asked if she can walk on my back and I said I prefer not.. but she went ahead and started walking on my back (not something I usually enjoy). After 5-10mins, I asked her if she can use her hands to massage me instead. She came down and started rubbing oil on me.. One thing I like about AMP or Grey Stone are the fact that they are good with their massage, definitely NOT this lady. She simply put oil all over my body (notice I use the word "put" and not even "rubbing"?) While she "put" oil on my body, she slightly slab my tummy and said "you ate too much". She then flip me over and finished me off with a very mechanical/lack luster HJ. I think she sensed I wasn't happy about it since she didn't want to tell me her name. Eventually, she said "May".. so this might not even be her name.

Maybe lots of the ladies are stuck in China due to the travel banned.. the lesson learn is not to try a "new girl" even at a reputable place.