Thread: Unsure how to handle this...

Verified Companion Companion Kimberly Kisses's Avatar

Unsure how to handle this...

I got a warning for directing people to an alert thread in the ladies area, so I'm not sure how to go about warning people of a guy using fake references without posting his information publicly or simply posting an alert here to check the ladies board.

If someone could steer me in the right direction, would appreciate it. I've been banned from Eccie without even a warning for posting in the private area, which is what I thought I was supposed to do. I've been warned here for simply mentioning people check out my warning in the private area, so really I don't know what to do.

I'm not going to message everyone in Louisiana privately this information, but I do feel a sense of responsibility to warn people.

Thanks
    Chattanooga TN, April 16-17!

See website for menu, gratuity and more photos.👇👇👇

Kimberly-Kisses.webador.com

Confidence is quiet, insecurities are hostile.😚

Verified Companion Companion
    I sent you a PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimberly Kisses View Post
    I got a warning for directing people to an alert thread in the ladies area, so I'm not sure how to go about warning people of a guy using fake references without posting his information publicly or simply posting an alert here to check the ladies board.

If someone could steer me in the right direction, would appreciate it. I've been banned from Eccie without even a warning for posting in the private area, which is what I thought I was supposed to do. I've been warned here for simply mentioning people check out my warning in the private area, so really I don't know what to do.

I'm not going to message everyone in Louisiana privately this information, but I do feel a sense of responsibility to warn people.

Thanks
    Good luck on getting an actual interpretation. If we try to help someone... God forbid how it's misconstrued and blown way out of proportion. Had this happen more than once when I have seen the exact same examples set by others that was fine but if I did it....someone came along and made it look like I was doing something totally different without giving me a chance to explain. You don't get to defend yourself when someone is not helping you go about something in the correct way. Teaching people would be great in the long run.

Verified Companion Companion Kimberly Kisses's Avatar
    Thanks, ladies. I got one hell of an education today in more ways than one LMAO!!!
    Chattanooga TN, April 16-17!

See website for menu, gratuity and more photos.👇👇👇

Kimberly-Kisses.webador.com

Confidence is quiet, insecurities are hostile.😚

Retired Companion

Cool the first rule of the ladies area is: you do not talk about the ladies area

what happens in the ladies area stays in the ladies area

the ladies know where to go for the private stuff, so no public broadcasts needed

I've been banned from Eccie without even a warning for posting in the private area, which is what I thought I was supposed to do. I've been warned here for simply mentioning people check out my warning in the private area, so really I don't know what to do.
    nah, you're not supposed to publicize private info

you got warned for publicly alerting about a new thread in a private area of the forum

I do feel a sense of responsibility to warn people.
    we appreciate you taking time out of your day to warn ladies xoxo

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    "the first rule of the ladies area is: you do not talk about the ladies area"

What Phoenix said, indeed.

For that matter, what is discussed in ANY secure, private forum (male or female) is NOT to be mentioned or "leaked" on the open board, and this is one of the site's core rules, posted in every WW and in the FAQ.

Staff can always be contacted for elaboration of site policy by PM if a question arises. If there is a complaint, concern, or misgiving regarding how something was handled, please PM chief admin ck1942.

Thread closed. Thanks! -- FIH/staff
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 02-14-2020 at 03:43 AM.

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Removing this thread from the alert area (and relocating to coed discussion forum for greater viewing) as it doesn't qualify as an alert -- please save the alerts for issues that more immediately need to be raised to protect the community, for example. Big stings, sweeps and outright dangerous situations.

From the immediate OP question:

TY for trying to keep the community safe!

If you know or believe someone is using false references, companions have a more pressing need, imo, for that info than do the hobbyists, so the proper place for posting such info is obviously the companion security forum. Which we know is not always leaky-proof.

And certainly RTM this type of issue to staff for consideration and guidance if needed.

= = = = =

Not that gents cannot also use the fake ref info, but posting that in an open forum also could alert the perp.

Not all females present here have access to the companion security forum, so posting anywhere else might be a valid consideration as well.

= = = = =

Reminding all hands that the more secure (but not always, of course) method of communicating is to initiate or demand PMs!

Anyone can harvest a visible cell number and attempt to bypass proper screening.!

= = = = =

PIMPS, as we know, frequently do way more than "manage" and that is not an alert forum issue, and ditto for "underage" hobby participants, and both are a staff issue and should be RTM'd or PM'd.

= = = = =

Leaving this thread closed.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!