Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: References Grrrr

Registered Female (Not Verified) Companion Dorthy Monroe's Avatar

References Grrrr

When Giving Other Providers Your Provider References Information DO NOT

Give Them The Providers Phone Number If She Doesn’t Advertise Her Number

Simply Send A Link From Her Page So That They Can Contact Them Directly Through PM!

You Wouldn’t Want Us Giving Out Your Number That You Don’t Advertise So Have The Same Respect For The Love Of Tebow!

Please Don’t Be A F u c k t a r d
    Last edited by Dorthy Monroe; 02-13-2020 at 01:50 AM.
    Im Not Available Until Further Notice

If You Contact Me & Mention Rates Or Activities You Will Be Put On My DNS List Forever!
    *If I’ve Never Seen You GFE*
    30 - 150 * 60 - 200 * 90 - 300

Only Fans: https://onlyfans.com/dorthymonroe

Trump 2024

SMH, sorry you had to deal with someone giving out your private phone number. I change mine every 3 months for privacy reasons.

Verified Companion Companion SuperHead713's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorthy Monroe View Post

Simply Send A Link From Her Page So That They Can Contact Them Directly Through PM!

You Wouldn’t Want Us Giving Out Your Number That You Don’t Advertise So Have The Same Respect For The Love Of Tebow!

girl i hate that shyt too, i just ignore those texts or act like i dont understand and that they have the wrong number lol. I will then wait until the next day and let the guy know NOT TO PROVIDE MY NUMBER OUT and the route to go to get a reference from me
    Last edited by SuperHead713; 02-13-2020 at 10:35 AM.

http://www.twitter.com/superhead713
    superhead71333@protonmail.com
    *There is a $50 cancellation fee *
    *must mention specials during booking to receive discount *

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    My completely private phone number is not published anywhere and given out extremely sparingly, and this is known (even noted on my profile), so I was pretty shocked earlier this week to get a reference request by text from a lass here after a gent gave her my intensely-guarded digits. Hadn't seen him in well over a year, either. I informed her of that, and also that he shouldn't be indiscreetly sharing my number and to please delete it from her records. Sent him a text, too. Heavy sigh.
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 02-13-2020 at 10:40 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I was trying to meet a provider and gave her my references' PM and she asked for their phone numbers. I repeated with the PMs and she replied that my references asked what number I contacted them at. Which to me seemed very strange. Also, both refs guard their numbers so I told her I was not free to give her the numbers and moved on, despite the fact that I would have loved to see her.

Quote Originally Posted by Universal View Post
    SMH, sorry you had to deal with someone giving out your private phone number. I change mine every 3 months for privacy reasons.
    It’s happening a lot and it’s very frustrating Thanks girly

Quote Originally Posted by SuperHead713 View Post
    girl i hate that shyt too, i just ignore those texts or act like i dont understand and that they have the wrong number lol. I will then wait until the next day and let the guy know NOT TO PROVIDE MY NUMBER OUT and the route to go to get a reference from me

I ignore them as well and when they contact you they don’t even tell you who they’re on top of that idk this has never been an issue until recently! You’re better than me I don’t even contact them they lost my reference after that not ok!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post
    My completely private phone number is not published anywhere and given out extremely sparingly, and this is known (even noted on my profile), so I was pretty shocked earlier this week to get a reference request by text from a lass here after a gent gave her my intensely-guarded digits. Hadn't seen him in well over a year, either. I informed her of that, and also that he shouldn't be indiscreetly sharing my number and to please delete it from her records. Sent him a text, too. Heavy sigh.
    I don’t know what goes through there head but it’s becoming a very big problem and it’s very concerning and absolutely not ok! Sorry you’ve experienced this as well Fancy !

Quote Originally Posted by darius View Post
    I was trying to meet a provider and gave her my references' PM and she asked for their phone numbers. I repeated with the PMs and she replied that my references asked what number I contacted them at. Which to me seemed very strange. Also, both refs guard their numbers so I told her I was not free to give her the numbers and moved on, despite the fact that I would have loved to see her.
    That doesn’t seem right & You did right moving onto another provider seems like they’re digging for information! Not ok it’s sad how much this hobby has changed!

If You Contact Me & Mention Rates Or Activities You Will Be Put On My DNS List Forever!

Trump 2024

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar
    I have my number but I can understand your frustration I really can. One day I will go as discreet as that.

My bitch fit is send me 2 references SEND THEIR LINKS not just their name. It takes extra time to search search and is a pain. Just send link and I'll go directly to her page and contact with information she provides.
    Austin South I-35/Slaughter April 6-16
    Corpus April 17,18,19(pre booking suggested)
    Houston May 1-6. (pre booking suggested) Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 512-300-7300 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    its Surprising how often providers ask for the phone number when providing references.

Verified Companion Companion Sweetaskandibbw's Avatar

Thank you hun for bringing that up!! Smh
    [CENTER]
    🦄🦄Sweet Kandi the BBW🦄🦄
    https://onlyfans.com/kandibbw
    ⭐⭐⭐BIG Booty⭐⭐⭐
    🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭
    ⭐P199444⭐
    ⭐ TRYST⭐

📢SCREENING IS A MUST FOR EVERYONE📢

*My Rates include MSOG GREEK GFE BBBJ DATY MASSAGE COF CIM COT COA FACE SITTING RIMMING FOOT WORSHIP BOOTY WORSHIP SS

I have my number published and I don't mind being contacted by phone for a reference

HOWEVER...

They need to not just tell me their name and expect me to know who they are. I want links to ad/profile/website with the number they are contacting me from. PROVE to me that you're a legit provider or I ain't giving ANY info on the Gents that have put their trust in me.

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Nikkole View Post
    I have my number but I can understand your frustration I really can. One day I will go as discreet as that.

My bitch fit is send me 2 references SEND THEIR LINKS not just their name. It takes extra time to search search and is a pain. Just send link and I'll go directly to her page and contact with information she provides.
    Yes I have the same issue the reason why I personally ask for a link is because some people don’t spell there names right & that could be a security issue if we sent there information to the wrong hands! & like you said it’s a pain in the ass to go look for it!

If they don’t send links they get sent to the back of my screening line !

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tth007 View Post
    its Surprising how often providers ask for the phone number when providing references.
    Those who ask don’t know how to screen !

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Krystal_RoseBBW View Post
    I have my number published and I don't mind being contacted by phone for a reference

HOWEVER...

They need to not just tell me their name and expect me to know who they are. I want links to ad/profile/website with the number they are contacting me from. PROVE to me that you're a legit provider or I ain't giving ANY info on the Gents that have put their trust in me.
    Bingo

Trump 2024

This is how I’ve been feeling this month in general so serious !

Trump 2024

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetaskandibbw View Post
    Thank you hun for bringing that up!! Smh
    Yes ma’am glad I’m not the only one

Trump 2024

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED!
    I want to go fishing.

Verified Hobbyist BCD NordicJag's Avatar

You'd think that would be obvious, but evidently not.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast