Thread: Kalani: Kalani 2.0 is twice as good

Verified Hobbyist BCD PatDaddy69's Avatar

Kalani: Kalani 2.0 is twice as good

Companion's Handle: Kalani
    Date of Visit: February 6th
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM
    Phone Number: She will text
    Email Address: She will provide
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?82166-Kalani
    City, State: HTown, Tejas
    Type of Visit: IC
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yup
    Activities: LFK, DFK, DATY, DATO, FIV, BBBJ sloppy hoppy, and every position that you could think of!!
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 90 minutes and went longer
    Donation: $350
    Approximate age of Companion: 20
    Hair Color and Length: black
    Smoking Status: non-smoker
    Ethnic/Racial background: Hawaiian mix
    Companion Description: 5'4" carmel skinned librarian cute with a few tattoos, natural A+ cups, ass to devour -- I did! and a great pleasing personality
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Duh-i don't see someone multiple times for a c+ experience
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? read above

Public comments: Slayer to add pics and FH to add ROS. Sorry but this old dude is technologically challenged!
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 02-13-2020 at 09:33 AM. Reason: ROS added. -- Staff

Mongers should know the might book with her and have a good time. Or, like me they might get screened, book in advance and then confirm the day of only to have her ghost you after driving to the location. The only thing I enjoyed was Galleria traffic.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Bro let it go, you’re everywhere with this

- - - Updated - - -

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

I am not everywhere with this, I have made 2 comments. I am fairly new to this site, waiting patiently for verification. But I have been around for a while and I always appreciate honesty not just white knights blowing smoke up my ass about how great or beautiful a provider is.

I thought people might want to know there is a good chance she will waste your time. My bad if that is not the case.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Anandaman's Avatar
    She's just gone solo and doing her own scheduling in the last week or two. She's made a few mistakes with that, but is learning quickly. Here's a thread in the Men's LR with more info.

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread.php?272723-Kalani

She's gotten better with scheduling all the time. She's a smart girl and will do fine.

She's young and fun. Her newness is very refreshing... she's actually a real breath of fresh air... I really like this girl!

You can look up my review of her (w/ Pics) if you want to see/learn more about her.

A'Man

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyle1 View Post
    Mongers should know the might book with her and have a good time. Or, like me they might get screened, book in advance and then confirm the day of only to have her ghost you after driving to the location. The only thing I enjoyed was Galleria traffic.

interesting..............

Quote Originally Posted by Asapbeard View Post
    Bro let it go, you’re everywhere with this

- - - Updated - - -

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

Quote Originally Posted by Pyle1 View Post
    I am not everywhere with this, I have made 2 comments. I am fairly new to this site, waiting patiently for verification. But I have been around for a while and I always appreciate honesty not just white knights blowing smoke up my ass about how great or beautiful a provider is.

I thought people might want to know there is a good chance she will waste your time. My bad if that is not the case.

We, or at least, I appreciate your comment and views on her.....................

I will say this................... write your own review and experience on her................. Trust me, NOOONE will haze you for it as long as you are truthful about what happened and not what your feelings are going through..........................

If it was a NCNS, then place it in CoEd.................. if the experienced sucked, do your review...............

I know we will all benefit from it my friend...........................

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)
    Very very nice my friend.........................!!!

Love the PICS of this beauty........................!!

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)

And a few more of this Beautiful girl.....................

Verified Hobbyist BCD Captain.Classic's Avatar
    Nicely done, Pat! Exceptional review, sir!
    It's good when The Captain cums. It's better when the saucy wench cums for the Captain.

African-American male who enjoys fine cuisine, sexy women, and the Astros! More reviews on ECCIE and hobbying since 2011.
    Here for: GFE, DATY, BBBJ, COB/CIM
    Never tried Greek - does that make me a Roman?
    Partial to women of color (I love a black pearl) but long as she's tasty, I'll taste her.

Farewell Tour Summer 2024. We had a good run.

Verified Hobbyist BCD ZeroTheHero's Avatar
    Nice!