Thread: Pure❤Elite💎Sexi💋Discreet🕶

Registered Female (Not Verified)

Red face Pure❤Elite💎Sexi💋Discreet🕶

Hey guys my name is Rachel. I am new to the site so I just wanted to say hello. I love life. Love to have fun. And fine af. Check me out boo...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Welcome Rachel. I am sure there are many that would LOVE to know more about you.

To clarify for you, this NETX Forum covers Tyler, Longview, Texarkana, Lufkin, Beaumont, and all the town's in between. I believe it even covers Wichita Falls.

Your profile leads us to believe you are in the Dallas/Garland/Mesquite Area. If that is true and you do not travel, I do recommend posting in the Dallas Forum.

However, if you occassionally travel to some of the NETX towns I previously mentioned, make sure to indicate the specific town when you advertise.

Welcome to OH2 and Good Luck!!
    ETG

Verified Hobbyist BCD mrredcat43's Avatar
    She responded to an ISO for Dallas, so I'm betting she's in DFW
    Always look out for #1

Cool Pure❤Elite💎Sexi💋Discreet🕶

Hey guys. My name is Rachel and I am new to this site...I love to have fun and LOVE what I do. Check me out.PicsArt_1401324939676-1.jpgPicsArt_1401322578929.jpgPicsArt_1401324939676-1.jpgPicsArt_1401322578929.jpg

Hmmm that's hard...I lived a crazy life. Lately tho prob has to be this little person I encountered yesterday tho.

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    North/East Texas and Dallas WW threads MERGED here as OP's home area is the DFW metroplex.

Welcome to the wickedry, Rachel, and Irish luck in lust, lass! -- FIH/staff
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 02-12-2020 at 09:07 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Welcome Rachel, you are a lovely, sexy girl for sure. But lack of details is causing a little confusion, so you might want to expend this posting with rates, services ( and no list) as well as in-call location. Plus the best way to contact you. With details, I'm sure you will find many suiters in hot persuit

I am new to this site...it's different and kinds hard to figure out how to work it I make sure my future posts and include the suggestions. Thank you sonmuch ������

No anal No bb
    120hhr 200hr
    Last edited by Rachel; 02-13-2020 at 04:47 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachel View Post
    I am new to this site...it's different and kinds hard to figure out how to work it I make sure my future posts and include the suggestions. Thank you sonmuch ������

No anal No bb
    120hhr 200hr
    Good girl, that will really help you I think. Best wishes and have fun! I for one will be InTouch ( as soon as I shake this cold I seem to have) to explore your personality, charms and talents.