Thread: Kalani kalanireels: Kalani the become a big lying flake

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Kalani kalanireels: Kalani the become a big lying flake

Companion's Handle: KALANI KALANIREELS
    Date of Visit: 2-11-2020
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM then she'll provide a number after verifying
    Phone Number:
    Email Address: KalaniReelsGFE@gmail.com
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?76831-KalaniReels
    City, State: Austin, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall 1 hour
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Hell No
    Activities: None, nothing, nada! She never gave me her correct room number even though I was waiting in the lobby - on 2 occasions
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hour
    Donation: $250
    Approximate age of Companion: 20 something
    Hair Color and Length: Black
    Smoking Status: who cares
    Ethnic/Racial background: Asian mix
    Companion Description: Didn't get to see her at all because she lied to me twice when I got to the appointment and then stopped replying
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? totally disappointed by her disregard for schedules and arrangements
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? No No No -- Not at all

Public comments:
    We scheduled a meet per Kalani's request and I got there on time, but she stood me up stating that she thought my time was an hour later.

We Arranged a second get together and again at a time convenient for her. I got there on time and she gave me the wrong room number insisting it's the right one while I was talking to the guy who was actually hold the key card to the room she said she's in. After 10 minutes past our scheduled time she says she's "getting ready" and gave me another room number. At that point I didn't trust her and walked away. I'm sure she didn't mind because she probably had someone already.

I think she made too much money in Austin and became too cocky due to all the rave reviews on here. Double and probably triple scheduling everyone to maximize her take.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Sorry to hear

But you just bumped her 2 great reviews to the top?

Verified Hobbyist BCD Anandaman's Avatar
    I think the mods are about to move this because I don't think you can post a review if there wasn't an appt.

Before they do, I just texted her and she told me that she was trying to tell you she was running late and what time to meet and you thought she was telling you the room number. (think about what approximate time it was when you were standing in front of the room no. you thought she gave you).

It's kinda funny when you think about it, but probably not really if it's happening to you.

She told me she was hurrying back from the store, trying to get ready and not paying enough attention to what y'all were texting and got confused. She knows it was her bad.

I think she's going to (already did?) text to apologize, etc.

COMMENTARY:

This is not fun at all when it's happening to you. To everyone reading this, I suggest to always use "am or pm" when you're talking about time and the word "Room" with you're talking where to go to. The "what's" a different topic, but worth getting clear as well.

Another suggestion is that we can actually call the person on the phone and talk to them when things get confusing. Not all providers may want to this, but I find that most are ok with giving a call when you're hunting through hallways and parking lots and getting confused. Try using a calm/cool voice and talking together to make the connection happen.

BTW - Thinking about how we all get confused with some of the details, the link you gave above is for her "old/previous" provider page. This is her new and most current one.

https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?82166-Kalani

All best,

A'Man
    Last edited by Anandaman; 02-12-2020 at 01:11 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    You're right, A-man. It's not fun when it's happening to you and especially after being stood up earlier in the day. Seemed like another trick out of the bag. Yes, Kalani did text me much later in the evening, explained about the room number (710) vs time (7:10) misunderstanding, and apologized for her mistake.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Anandaman's Avatar
    You may want to still try to see her. I'm guessing the "make up sex" may be better than ever.

I suggest to consider clarifying what happened in the other places you put your comments...

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

She's a sweet girl who happens to love sex. You gotta admire her intentions and tenacity!

She said she's considering staying longer in Austin, like another night? Not sure, she's the one to answer that question.

A'Man

Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar
    Remember we don't have mods. That's the other site. We have site guides here. Also, this will be moved soon enough as no session took place.

Moved to coed discussion as no session took place. KR/OH2 Guide

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    You know, this can happen in the texting world we live in. That is why I dislike texting. But Kudos to the lady for taking ownership of a simple mistake. Not knocking her, or the original OP, but that is why I try to wait and get the story before I post. Last time I waited 5 weeks to give the person a chance to make things right.

If she did indeed do something special to make things right, I hope DesertJim will tell us about it. For that reason alone, I would see her.

I know what it is like for someone to NOT take ownership, and even deflect the blame on the other party. So again, kudos to the lady.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by risn2theoccasion2 View Post
    You know, this can happen in the texting world we live in. That is why I dislike texting. But Kudos to the lady for taking ownership of a simple mistake. Not knocking her, or the original OP, but that is why I try to wait and get the story before I post. Last time I waited 5 weeks to give the person a chance to make things right.

If she did indeed do something special to make things right, I hope DesertJim will tell us about it. For that reason alone, I would see her.

I know what it is like for someone to NOT take ownership, and even deflect the blame on the other party. So again, kudos to the lady.

RISN2 & ALL: Kalani did take ownership (as I mentioned earlier), apologized for her haste and mistakes, and promised to make it up to me. I admired that about her and thanked her for her courage and honesty. The make up hasn't happened yet because she left town the day after our incidents. She promised to do so when she gets back in town (yet TBD). I intend to take her up on it and will let y'all know all about it.

Here's to Kalani's safe journeys and happy returns! :-)

DJ

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Since the issue seems to have been privately resolved, thread closed. OP may post an update in a new thread, as necessary, or contact staff to reopen this one at a later date. Thanks, and Happy Hobbying! -- FIH/staff