Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Guys who ask for pics

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeDRII View Post
    Just try for once stepping out of your own selves and put yourselves into these ladies shoes. Then maybe you'll feel their anguish of those few guys out there who are just on a picture collecting escapade.
    George, I love you.

Gentlemen, seriously please listen to George.

Imagine that you just signed on to this website and forum for the first time as a new girl. It's not your first time in the hobby, just your first time on this site.. So you carefully choose 5-10 photos of yourself where you look pretty great and post them to this public website just to make things easy for people. You write up a bio.. introduce yourself properly to a new group of people and 2 hours later...
    ...you have 40 new messages. 5 include screening info and introduce themselves like people do. 35 are asking for pics even though you've posted plenty OR asking your rate even though you posted it OR asking for bb services even though you already said don't ask OR just saying hi/available?/where are you?

Who would you respond to?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeDRII View Post
    Ok let me clarify...If you're a gent who sends a pm to a lady. You may or may not want to book. If you ask for pictures BEFORE booking you're most likely going to be let down. Either ignored or blocked. Again most of the ladies here have albums on their profile for each person to see and you can leave a comment if you want. Nothing negative though.

But if you're out to just grab photos from the ladies so you can go beat off somewhere, my advice is don't ask the lady at all. Have some decorum and not ask the ladies. Let them decide whether or not they want to send you pictures of themselves prior to your session.

Remember, the ladies here have RW lives outside the hobby just like we do. Do you honestly think they keep pictures of clients in their phones? I highly doubt it. Just try for once stepping out of your own selves and put yourselves into these ladies shoes. Then maybe you'll feel their anguish of those few guys out there who are just on a picture collecting escapade.
    George,
    In general I tend to agree with the above. However there are 2 or 3 caveats to my agreement.

First, if the provider has no pictures here she should be willing to provide them here after screening. This helps slow down some collectors. Who wants to be screened if there is no intent?

Second, no photos should be going to a hobbyist phone. The provider has no clue if the hobbyist is LE or has a snoopy wife who looks at the phone so lets protect both sides here.

Third, in the event potential client decides this is not the provider for him (or her?) nobody should have an issue of the requester being put on the providers blacklist and maybe they keep a list in their private forum. That gives the provider the chance to decide if the potential client is real or a collector. Of course this assumes some provider is willing to do the work similar to what you do.

YMMV

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    If their profile pictures don’t tell the story (angles for a good decision) that I need to make an appointment, I just move on. Figure they may have something to hide. And to those who are honest with their profile pictures, thank you for your honesty.

As always let the buyer beware.......Ive been misled three times once by a TS that never disclosed that ahead of time I just walked out..thats hoe we should handle those situations...also its a good idea to have a spa lady on stand by ....also remember make sure the other Brothers know your experience thats how we guard our fellow mongers
    Last edited by Donsan81; 02-13-2020 at 05:18 AM. Reason: added info
    Nothing better than freshly shaven pussy for breakfast

^^^Sorry you had to go through that ordeal. The TS should have told you the truth but most websites don't allow genitalia exposure in photos. They will be removed.
    I agree all women should have updated pictures.

Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Universal View Post
    ^^^Sorry you had to go through that ordeal. The TS should have told you the truth but most websites don't allow genitalia exposure in photos. They will be removed.
    I agree all women should have updated pictures.
    As well as letting people know said companion is a TS.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    See my post from this morning called HWP, I didn’t ask for a pic and got burned. Almost 3 hrs of wasted time because I didn’t want to be rude. I’ve been in the hobby 34 years and still learning I guess. Either way I will not make this mistake again. If there are not satisfactory pics on the profile or at least a review that gives the “stats” I will simply look for someone else. But will never go in blind again I can promise you that.

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    I send pics as foreplay..
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

LOL DR your my kinda Gal, but I bet you do that for trusted clients correct
    Nothing better than freshly shaven pussy for breakfast

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    Yep! Of course....i considee it as much of part of foreplay as I do bedroom activities .....gets me revved up!

Verified Companion Companion AlexandraSand's Avatar
    Between Austin & San Antonio, San Marvelous incall
    If someone asks for picks, I will always say NO.

But, I occasionally send a private picture. As foreplay, sometimes right before confirmed appointment. Never picture of my private parts or face.
    Your Gorgeous European Seductress
    San Marcos upscale incall with sexy atmosphere. Outcall - maybe- please ask.

1 hour Coffee date 500 2 hour Champagne adventure 900 Introduction and Full Body Sensual Massage L1 250/L2 300
    Pegging 1hr 500 Foot fetish friendly!

No review. Available to Generous Gentleman 45+
    https://preferred411.com/P282315
    Reviews here: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2512141

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2