Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Guys who ask for pics

Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar

Guys who ask for pics

Ok my advice is this, don't ask the ladies here for pics. Guys if you haven't seen the companion before, don't ask the companion for pics. Especially considering most of the ladies here have showcases. They're not going to give you pics for your own fapping pleasure. Simply put, it's rude and you'll probably get blocked or ignored.

Some ladies don't have pictures, even on here for their own discretion. So what makes you think that any of these ladies will send you one on your phone. Considering said companion has never met you, so keep this in mind when booking with the ladies. Let said provider decide IF she wants to send you a picture prior to the encounter. If she doesn't, then take my advice and don't ask.

^^This

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Sorry brother but I’m gonna respectfully disagree with you. If a provider wants to be seen, I need to have a decent idea of what I’m gonna see. Picking a provider shouldn’t be like a Cracker Jack box. SURPRISE! My experience has been that some providers (those who don’t post pics) will share pics once you have been screened and they feel comfortable with you. I’ve ended up seeing many a lady this way. I’ve also passed on many a lady this way. Experience had taught me those who will share pics (again, once you’ve been properly screened) tend to be around for the long haul and you can form long lasting...friendships. Those who don’t are usually fly by night operations and don’t stick around
    If a lady won’t share pics, I pass. It’s that simple. But to say it’s “rude”...that’s BS! It’s a two sided transaction and the buyer has a right to know what he gets in advance.

What Xanadude601 said.

SF
    To all the virgins out there "thanks for nothing."

The four food groups as penned by per sir FootLong: DFK, DATY, BBBJ, CFS.

P411 certified

I'm with XD601 and SF on this one George.

The ladies can take it as they take it.

Meaning they can send or not send.

They can be offended or not.

It is their business and they run it as they see fit, but to tell the gents to stop being optically motivated ...
    Opinions and Assholes. Sometimes it's difficult to tell the difference - especially when you can't separate the two.

access here has been withdrawn for threatening other members and the community
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeDRII View Post
    Ok my advice is this, don't ask the ladies here for pics. Guys if you haven't seen the companion before, don't ask the companion for pics. Especially considering most of the ladies here have showcases. They're not going to give you pics for your own fapping pleasure. Simply put, it's rude and you'll probably get blocked or ignored.

Some ladies don't have pictures, even on here for their own discretion. So what makes you think that any of these ladies will send you one on your phone. Considering said companion has never met you, so keep this in mind when booking with the ladies. Let said provider decide IF she wants to send you a picture prior to the encounter. If she doesn't, then take my advice and don't ask.
    I agree with All of this!
    It’s very frustrating when I feel I personally have enough pictures public.
    I only feel comfortable sending a bunch of pics that aren’t online to hobbist I’ve met and had a connection with.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by twiggy View Post
    I agree with All of this!
    It’s very frustrating when I feel I personally have enough pictures public.
    I only feel comfortable sending a bunch of pics that aren’t online to hobbist I’ve met and had a connection with.
    My impression is that George is talking about situations where the provider DOESN’T have pics in their ads or on their profiles...or very vague pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanadude601 View Post
    Sorry brother but I’m gonna respectfully disagree with you. If a provider wants to be seen, I need to have a decent idea of what I’m gonna see. Picking a provider shouldn’t be like a Cracker Jack box. SURPRISE! My experience has been that some providers (those who don’t post pics) will share pics once you have been screened and they feel comfortable with you. I’ve ended up seeing many a lady this way. I’ve also passed on many a lady this way. Experience had taught me those who will share pics (again, once you’ve been properly screened) tend to be around for the long haul and you can form long lasting...friendships. Those who don’t are usually fly by night operations and don’t stick around
    If a lady won’t share pics, I pass. It’s that simple. But to say it’s “rude”...that’s BS! It’s a two sided transaction and the buyer has a right to know what he gets in advance.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpursFan View Post
    What Xanadude601 said.

SF

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Ok George, but if I don’t like what they look like, will you refund the donation?

Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar
    Ok let me clarify...If you're a gent who sends a pm to a lady. You may or may not want to book. If you ask for pictures BEFORE booking you're most likely going to be let down. Either ignored or blocked. Again most of the ladies here have albums on their profile for each person to see and you can leave a comment if you want. Nothing negative though.

But if you're out to just grab photos from the ladies so you can go beat off somewhere, my advice is don't ask the lady at all. Have some decorum and not ask the ladies. Let them decide whether or not they want to send you pictures of themselves prior to your session.

Remember, the ladies here have RW lives outside the hobby just like we do. Do you honestly think they keep pictures of clients in their phones? I highly doubt it. Just try for once stepping out of your own selves and put yourselves into these ladies shoes. Then maybe you'll feel their anguish of those few guys out there who are just on a picture collecting escapade.

Registered Female (Not Verified) Peachh's Avatar
    George is 100% correct! Don't ask for pics if she already has has a show case!! Especially if your a time waster who is gonna Jack off to the pic and not come...
    Any pics asked for outside my show case is 10$ a pic..
    Don't play that

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Pics on profile or in her posts no need to ask for pics. No album pics or pics in her posts definitely ask for pics before booking. Easy.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Precious_b's Avatar
    Will always PM from this or the other site as initial contact.

My Huckleberry

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeDRII View Post
    Ok let me clarify...If you're a gent who sends a pm to a lady. You may or may not want to book. If you ask for pictures BEFORE booking you're most likely going to be let down. Either ignored or blocked. Again most of the ladies here have albums on their profile for each person to see and you can leave a comment if you want. Nothing negative though.

But if you're out to just grab photos from the ladies so you can go beat off somewhere, my advice is don't ask the lady at all. Have some decorum and not ask the ladies. Let them decide whether or not they want to send you pictures of themselves prior to your session.

Remember, the ladies here have RW lives outside the hobby just like we do. Do you honestly think they keep pictures of clients in their phones? I highly doubt it. Just try for once stepping out of your own selves and put yourselves into these ladies shoes. Then maybe you'll feel their anguish of those few guys out there who are just on a picture collecting escapade.

Thanks for clarifying George. In this scenario, I completely agree with you. While we’re on the subject though, it would be nice if ladies posted accurate and recent pictures of themselves. Lots of ads using pics that are least 2-3 years old. There’s enough guys here who like a variety of body types so why not be upfront and honest as to avoid possible disappointments later. Not meaning to hijack thread but just thinking out loud.

The other thing, DON'T demand face pictures when she wants her privacy same as you. Read reviews. Cops can very easily identify a person when vivid face pictures are posted.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast