Thread: Not new to the hobby but somewhat new to this site

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Not new to the hobby but somewhat new to this site

My name is Joshua I am 30yr old. Yes I look young but looks can be deceiving.

I will say this I am freak from hell. I love nasty and naughty. I really prefer older women because being taken advantage of feels oh so wrong and is a big turn on.
    I work in new construction as a plumber and no I don't touch poop I install all new stuff. I even do side work and would be willing to trade my skills for your skills if you like.

I am here because I absolutely love sex. I can't get enough and I can't find anyone who can keep up. I may be 30 but damn I feel like a teen. If anyone is interested in the stamina please let me know. Older women are my weakness
    Last edited by ck1942; 02-12-2020 at 09:34 AM. Reason: photo does not meet anonymity rules (shirt legend)

Attached Images Attached Images

What's your problem

- - - Updated - - -

How about you show your face coward

welcome

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Welcome to the wickedry, Joshua!

Reminding ALL participants new and established, however, that the WW is for introduction only as incoming members choose, and is not a discussion, critique, or confrontation section, so let's please stick to that, okie dokie?

Sometimes discretion is warranted for the private and professional lives of Hobbyists, so most fellows don't post their own photos, Joshua. FYI, this is a public forum, visible to members AND lurkers, anyone on the Internet, and anonymity is important in the Hobby, so the company logo on your uniform... Photo removed by the chief admin.

Otherwise, wishing you Irish luck in lust, lad! -- FIH/staff
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 02-12-2020 at 09:49 AM.