Thread: Totally feeling the love!! But still a little lost

Verified Companion Companion

Totally feeling the love!! But still a little lost

Hey everyone!! Thank you so much for your response to me posting here.. I am trying to get back to everybody as soon as I hear from you having a little trouble with my email nothing technical it's me LOL.. I am going to post my phone number again 315 807 2870 I prefer to use this method of communication at this time until I get down there I should clarify to some that got a hold of me that I am from upstate New York but I am on my way down this time it's not whether or sickness that stop me it was the shutdown.. look forward to seeing you look forward to talking to you I'll see you soon in San Antonio

Registered Male (Not Verified) Milo2's Avatar
    I hear you LAC , email changes , sites crashing, having to start over on reviews and vouching
    80 reviews lost on aspd
    91 and counting on eccie

Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar

Don't worry sweetheart

Our arms r still open for u when u come here and get some reeeeaaalll good lovin'!

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Talking

Oh I can't wait

Verified Companion Companion
    Oh my god..im not only just lost right now . I am lost for words.. you are the most comforting warm crowd I've ever ever met when I've been in a crisis..well crisis seems dramatic.. but ..and I never thought about losing reviews!!! Aghh ..!!
    I am coming down your temperatures are warm your warm !!!
    Right now I'm finalizing business in the Cuse.. I wanted to fly out on the 9th that got squashed..couldn't advertise. :(((
    I was going to fly out on the 13th because I find it a lucky day ..I'm just not prepared for that but I am thinking within 7 to 10 days I can't thank you enough I have to explain to you that I cannot open my emails right now . because I don't know how LOL so text me finding every opportunity to put my phone number up there I'm really sorry I hope that doesn't seem strange but here it is 315 807 2870 I will respond much quicker too a text Thank you all again!!! Thank you !!! Thank you!!