Thread: Let’s be friends...

Let’s be friends...

Hola señores y señoras,
    soy Nanzy estoy aquÃ* para entro servirte ... Hello gentlemen and ladies I am Nanzy, Here at your service
    i’m introducing myself to the hobby community and hoping we can mutually enjoy what I have to offer I am a 30-year-old Latina I’m well traveled and bi-lingual You may find my English is a bit direct, but please know I am not being short I’m just keeping it simple. I am a woman of quality and I enjoy being treated like a lady. I know when and how to have fun. However I won’t be trying to talk about it in my future ads or on the phone. No exceptions. My personal feeling is that some peoples children stumble on these sites .As adults we should be able to keep it respectful. It might take a little heat off the hobby if we did so. I am currently staying with a girlfriend who is a verified companion here(Mysti 8173131571)She has agreed to offer to talk to anyone who is curious about me. If you feel like getting a hold of me directly please do.Just send me a personal message here on 0H2.I look forward to meeting all of you that are respectful gentlemen.I am very friendly and would enjoy hearing from you.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Welcome Nanzy!

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Welcome Nanzy! It was a pleasure meeting you and Mysti! You'll do well here!

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Hi Nancy. Welcome. Would love to meet. How do we connect?

Contact companion :
    69 Barracourgar
    Im only available for DOUBLES not ready to do my own sessions just yet hope to hear from you soon

You can always count on gaining more access to us , but not just me but a team of Professional Masters of Reiki. I am looking forward on introducing not just body rub.

Welcome! In what part of town are you located?
    OH2 and Eccie member since 2009. P411 since 2005. Anything before that just makes me sound old. Do not ask me what I paid. These chicks just dig me for my company.

Near TCU area
    Last edited by Nanzy; 02-10-2020 at 11:39 AM. Reason: Still learning format ugh ��

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Saw Mysti a few months ago and she is fun. Need to see her again. Maybe with Nanzy.