Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Verification

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Is it common for verified providers not to help with newbies getting verified? Having issues with that now :(...

Verified Companion Companion britttany_love's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bhaisaab2021 View Post
    Is it common for verified providers not to help with newbies getting verified? Having issues with that now :(...
    That depends are these verified providers you have met with that you have asked to vouch for you or are you trying to book with verified providers and because of a lack of references they won't see you. Not all verified providers see newbies and most all providers will want some sort of screening. So if you can't provide what they need to feel comfortable they will probably not see you.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I am still waiting since December after Christmas.. almost 6 weeks

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED!
    Quote Originally Posted by bhaisaab2021 View Post
    Yes and no! Really has nothing to do with being a newbie. Has more to do with the provider. Might i suggest a provider with a great rep like Britttany love! She will always send in the vouch to ck when asked and give reference checks for you to other providers up to 6 months after last meeting.

Verified Companion Companion britttany_love's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by plowin2 View Post
    Yes and no! Really has nothing to do with being a newbie. Has more to do with the provider. Might i suggest a provider with a great rep like Britttany love! She will always send in the vouch to ck when asked and give reference checks for you to other providers up to 6 months after last meeting.
    Aww thank for the shout out. I love to help newbies(w/alt verif.) And will always happily verifiy clients.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by britttany_love View Post
    That depends are these verified providers you have met with that you have asked to vouch for you or are you trying to book with verified providers and because of a lack of references they won't see you. Not all verified providers see newbies and most all providers will want some sort of screening. So if you can't provide what they need to feel comfortable they will probably not see you.
    The former.. referring to newbie-friendly providers that I was hoping to help vouch for me in the process of getting verified but unfortunately have had no luck in getting them to help with the verification process.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thanks for the heads up and sorry for the numerous PMs. I’ll be patient 😀

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I had two verification pms sent and the provider responded nearly a month ago. Will these verification's still be sufficient or will I need to submit more? Thanks!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Charlie Harper's Avatar
    It is very frustrating... Been waiting forever and even longer with previous handle.... Already submitted review and had provider vouch for me as well as others willing to. Slow but patience being tested.. haha

Verified Hobbyist BCD Charlie Harper's Avatar
    I am verified... Can someone who is PC literate compared to myself tell me why I am not able to see picture on providers listings? Need guidance eon if it something I am supposed to do on settings for this site or settings on my surface PC laptop/ using Windows.... thanks any information will be appreciated.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Sorry to hear your overwhelmed CK, and I have to say I’m sorry for all the emails. Although it is hard for us out here. We don’t know if/when anything is going to happen... and waiting months is pretty tough.
    ...Plus we don’t even know if we did it right or if you got the emails from the providers or if they really sent them... Its “Overwhelming” on this side of the computer. I guess we are so use to everything being automated and you should just have to click a button. But it sounds as though its a little more than that. We appreciate anything you can do to help us.

———————————————— ————————————————-
    overwhelmed is an understatement.

The super heavy flow of PMs has overloaded my PM system to the point that just opening the system takes more than a few minutes.

Reading and responding to PMs which used to take a minute or so means more like 5 minutes per, and that assumes that the string responds properly.

Knowing how overloaded my PMs are is an eyeopener.

Used to be I could keep the first 7 years of PMs in an active string (and, yes, I regularly downloaded to my off site back up) and even now, having deleted the first 7 years' worth, the string operates more like molasses running uphill at times. I no longer have any PMs dating before 2019 (except for a few hundred in special folders and those copied into staff areas) - so nothing earlier than March 2019 at present.

The backlog of verification mail is whittled away every day, and my concentration is mainly on validating new companions, then hobbyists.

ty for your patience.

= = = = =

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2