Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Verification

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Verification

Over the past few weeks, I've emailed admins with providers I've seen CC'd seeking verification. The messages state "i'm looking to get verified, ive seen 'so and so' provider on this date. Then, the providers have replied all with something like "yes, i've seen him and he's good to go". But I have not yet been verified. Does anyone have any insight on what else needs to be done to be verified?

thanks!

It takes a bit. Couple weeks. Snail mail

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED!
    Yet a thread will be locked faster than greased lightening

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Just be patient. Obviously your able to spend time with many of the awesome companions thus far. Trust in the process.

Verified Companion Companion
    At least two different providers have to send the PM to ck1942 and cc you on it and tell him they are vouching for you. Not the other way around. Hope that helps.

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...and-Companions

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I've been playing the waiting game too. Sent a few verification requests last month. Both providers PMd to verify me. I sent a follow up PM that has not been opened yet. Loosing faith and may just start using the agencies only.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I too have a few references in, I think ck1942 is way back logged. As I understand we aren't to be messaging him directly about it either... so yes it is a wait and see thing.

Verified Companion Companion
    Quote Originally Posted by KirkD View Post
    I too have a few references in, I think ck1942 is way back logged. As I understand we aren't to be messaging him directly about it either... so yes it is a wait and see thing.
    You would be wrong. They are backlogged, but read on: https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...l=1#post651780

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I've had 4.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Oral Annie View Post
    At least two different providers have to send the PM to ck1942 and cc you on it and tell him they are vouching for you. Not the other way around. Hope that helps.

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...and-Companions

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Oral Annie View Post
    You would be wrong. They are backlogged, but read on: https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...l=1#post651780
    Sorry, wrong about... having references in or? I have had companions message directly as well as having done it the other way. Some BCC: and think that will work?

It can take a minute for ck to get you verified. I vouched for a regular back in November and he wasn't verified until last week! Not sure what the process is like for hobbyists but when I joined last year, I needed to have two men message ck within 30 days of each other. Because I've seen you a few times and had a great time, I'd be more than happy to vouch for you if you'd like.

Getting ridiculous ! Hes overwhelmed.

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    ^^^ overwhelmed is an understatement.

The super heavy flow of PMs has overloaded my PM system to the point that just opening the system takes more than a few minutes.

Reading and responding to PMs which used to take a minute or so means more like 5 minutes per, and that assumes that the string responds properly.

Knowing how overloaded my PMs are is an eyeopener.

Used to be I could keep the first 7 years of PMs in an active string (and, yes, I regularly downloaded to my off site back up) and even now, having deleted the first 7 years' worth, the string operates more like molasses running uphill at times. I no longer have any PMs dating before 2019 (except for a few hundred in special folders and those copied into staff areas) - so nothing earlier than March 2019 at present.

The backlog of verification mail is whittled away every day, and my concentration is mainly on validating new companions, then hobbyists.

ty for your patience.

= = = = =

new ROS conversions are dated forward from the date enabled, not the date of the original PM.

As the system settles down, ROS renewals are mandated every 90 days (both for companion confirmations and for "authorized" hobbyists based on qualified reviews. Confirmations and reviews are one at a time, not cumulative. The qualified reviewer process will be enabled later this month.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Verified Hobbyist BCD RustyBalls's Avatar
    Thanks for posting this information. I am sure that answers a lot of questions above from new folks waiting to get "verified."
    <RustyBalls

"Double Vaccinated and Multi-Boosted" for your hobby pleasure.

10 years in the hobby and 170+ reviews on Eccie lost in upgrade

Ladies, please contact RustyBalls anytime for the "Paladin Experience."

"Have Cock, Will Travel."

I prefer hobby in North ATX and the Domain/Arboretum area.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thank you CK!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast