Thread: TECH UPDATE on site issues

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.

TECH UPDATE on site issues

Per CK, the tech department is currently working on the frustrating glitches the site is experiencing. (Yes, including that annoying "Internal Server Error" message.) You may find that some board functions won't be available for a wee bit. (I can't go back and edit posts or use my signature green type, for instance, and trying to accept a friend request was unsuccessful.) Also, some of you may have noticed a strange pop-up box with a message asking for authentication earlier when trying to access the site, but that's gone now. Be advised that H2 had to do a server swap to resolve the mailer issues. While the good gremlins are hammering away, isn't unreasonable to think that a few more unexpected events may occur. Have patience and fortitude during H2's growing pains, please. The gawkiness will abate as time goes by.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Do these "glitches" include not being able to see pics? That's the issue I'm having.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    FH, I have seen several posts you have made of this same topic. I will ask again, are you a member of the tech staff or of the OH2 staff in general???
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD Precious_b's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    FH, I have seen several posts you have made of this same topic. I will ask again, are you a member of the tech staff or of the OH2 staff in general???
    *snickers*

Doc, how does it feel to be on the ignored end of the stick when asking a direct question to an individuals posting?

Please strive to answer any questions directed at postings you make. I, for one, would be appreciative.

@Fancy, now if you come back at Doc and say "What's good for the Goose...." i'll completly understand
    Will always PM from this or the other site as initial contact.

My Huckleberry