Thread: Any Diamond_xoxo intel?

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Any Diamond_xoxo intel?

Anyone have any good intel on diamond_xoxo from tulsa?I see this single review and thats it. She obviously very attractive but is cip a usual deal? Yikes

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    There are multiple reviews of her on Eccie, none of which whispers, hints or mentions CIP, but the single one here on OH2 has nixed interest for myself! Granted, she's a beauty to be sure, and checks all the right boxes, but..........

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD redleg505's Avatar
    I've seen her and wrote a review on ECCIE. I thought she was amazing and bbfs was NEVER even hinted at. Everything except the BBBJ, was "safe"

Registered - not validated
    Been told the old wallet thief’s business is so bad she’s resorted to offering Greek as a bait/switch.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugbuddy View Post
    There are multiple reviews of her on Eccie, none of which whispers, hints or mentions CIP, but the single one here on OH2 has nixed interest for myself! Granted, she's a beauty to be sure, and checks all the right boxes, but..........
    Sounds like this thread could use an update in light of new information on Eccie. Wow!