Thread: internal error

Verified Companion Companion Sue Nami's Avatar

internal error

I get this note more often than not on anything i click on here.
    Internal Server Error
    The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request

then i hit the back button and it works sometimes and sometimes not. are y'all aware of this and working on it or is it something i am doing wrong here.

Busty, Sexy, Mature and into YOUR pleasure
    FBSM 140 Hh, 200 Hr / FETISH 160Hh, 240Hr

512-784-5951 sue_nami@protonmail.com
    Mon-Wed 10-7pm, Thrs 10-9pm, Fri-Sat 10-4pm (later by appt).
    off Sundays (maybe w/ advance notice)

I'm fully vaccinated, you be too.
    If you're anti-vax, we're not a good match!

due to new permitless carry law> NO GUNS ALLOWED
    READ THIS REVIEW> https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...t=fucking+nami

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Hopefully the problem will shortly be resolved. There was another error with logging in within the last hour, too, a pop-up box with a message asking for authentication, but that's down now. Just spoke to CK, and H2 had to a server swap to resolve the mailer issues. Tech is at work, so isn't unreasonable to think that a few more unexpected events may occur. Damn, my green type option is missing in action!

[fixed by ck1942]

Fancy, you gotta believe in the GREEN! But not the little green men except for Benj., Ulysses, Alex and their lower denomination kith and kin. -- ck1942
    Last edited by ck1942; 04-11-2018 at 05:51 PM.

Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Not all functions are available at the moment. Patience and fortitude, all, with these growing pains.

Growing pains... be patient. :)When I get the error message, hitting the Refresh button in the browser usually brings up the page. I also read somewhere not to worry about duplicate posts and such as they will get addressed when encountered.z
    z

obnoxious pest controls applied
    I think all can see h2 is having growing pains after being semi-dormant. Most hobby sites are having the same issues.. Personally I think H2 has done a great job retooling and getting up to speed. All while answering all of the requests and pm's.. I say thank you again to ck and any staff/volunteers helping.. I'am thankful like minded people have a place to turn to..

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Curtsey and courtesy....

The above is a test, looks like the rainbow coalition buttons are working now.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - TBA
    San Antonio - TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

No, I still can't type in shamrock green!