Thread: Question: Verified

Registered Male (Not Verified) fieca01's Avatar

Question: Verified

Hello:

I joined this site last year and relatively new here but not new to the “hobby Industry ”. I have already seen two providers out of this place and have asked for reviewing me and still not verified.

Can someone help me in understanding the process.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I'm experiencing this as well. I have forwarded CK my verification PM but have not heard back in weeks.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    you have to get the girls to contact CK. Go to the main home page. look for welcome wagon links. it is several links deep but will inform you of what you need to do. Just keep searching links. the key is you must have the 2 girls send an email to ck1942 to verify you.

Registered Male (Not Verified) TheGarlander's Avatar
    I've been dealing with the same issue for some time. Have three reviews here. Had two providers contact CK. No results. I dont know what to do anymore. Fortunately I have been around since the ASPD days and know a bunch of providers in the community.
    Last edited by TheGarlander; 02-08-2020 at 11:03 AM.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I also feel you. In the same boat. 3 reviews. 3 different providers sent emails multiple times. I have been lucky friends from ECCIE are now here. Not sure what else to do.

Same deal, I've had 3 ladies send CK PMs over the last 3 months, still nothing. No response when I PM him either.

Verified Companion Companion
    Guys, the providers have to send a PM to ck1942 to vouch for you, not the other way around. Ask the providers to "cc/carbon copy' you on the PM so you can see they actually sent it.

Here's a link to the rules on vouching: https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...and-Companions

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    It took several months for me to get verified hobbyist status. My recommendation is to follow the instructions. Below is an example for not verified gentlemen, which is also the same for not verified ladies. Hope, I'm correct.

How to send PM for vouch request.
    Recipient Users: user name; ck1942
    Title: Vouch request for hobbyist/companion
    Message: ck1942 instructed me to send you a vouching request and for you to confirm directly to him that we have sessioned within the past 90 days... no details are necessary, just the confirmation. I was instructed to copy him on the request and ask you to copy me on the confirmation, please.

The hobbyist/companion should reply to the PM.
    Recipient Users: user name; ck1942
    Title: Vouch request for hobbyist/companion
    Message: Yes, I have met with _____ recently and am happy to vouch for his/her Verified Hobbyist/Companion status.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Same here. I followed the steps above, the providers replied and still nothing.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Patience is a virtue

Keep in mind that there are not a large number of Mods, first of all. Secondly, this is a free service, so I suspect that this is not the Mods full time job. Be patient, make sure that the girls sent in the verification (did you get a BCC of the message?), and just give CK a gentle nudge occasionally. It will happen.

Quote Originally Posted by fieca01 View Post
    Hello:

I joined this site last year and relatively new here but not new to the “hobby Industry ”. I have already seen two providers out of this place and have asked for reviewing me and still not verified.

Can someone help me in understanding the process.

Verified Companion Companion Exotic_gem's Avatar
    I can say that the mods are definitely overworked and overwhelmed with all the verification request but are working on them asap
    Not to mention they’ve been dealing with being ill as well as having Ill family members.
    If you have To providers “okays”
    And you both message ck properly and await response patiently. I’m sure you will get a reply
    Sometimes it’s within days but I’ve also waited weeks to get a gent verified here
    I’m sure patience and screening is key ;)
    P411: P269741
    (972.905.0202
    (Ft worth/Crowley area)

((I do Not provide cim))----<<outs only>>>

Yep, I’m sure the mods probably have to just purge their inbox from time to time just to feel caught up.
    Repeat process and be patient.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I for one appreciate the mods, they have done a great job considering all that should be considered. Think we all should let them know we appreciate them.

Quote Originally Posted by Exotic_gem View Post
    I can say that the mods are definitely overworked and overwhelmed with all the verification request but are working on them asap
    Not to mention they’ve been dealing with being ill as well as having Ill family members.
    If you have To providers “okays”
    And you both message ck properly and await response patiently. I’m sure you will get a reply
    Sometimes it’s within days but I’ve also waited weeks to get a gent verified here
    I’m sure patience and screening is key ;)