Thread: NCNS: Ghosted by Kimmytime69

NCNS: Ghosted by Kimmytime69

On Jan 29, I saw Kimmy was in town. I've seen her about a year before and had a wonderful session and wrote her a great review.

I re-submitted my screening data to her, as she requests on her ad, and we made an appointment for the following day, Jan 30 at 7 pm at her incall in the airport area.

I asked her, as I ask all providers, if her menu has changed at all since we have last met. In my experience, providers tend to limit the scope of their menus as they continue in the hobby. It is their right and I respect that because it is their health and safety that they are trying to protect. I have no problem with that. I just want to know what the limits are.

She didn't respond. I figured maybe she was busy doing other things. No problem. People are busy, and we already scheduled a time.

About 2 hours before our scheduled time, I shoot her a text asking if she is still around. Nothing.

7pm came and 7 pm passed. Nothing.

Ok. Maybe something came up. Life happens.

The following day, I sent her a text asking what happened. I thought maybe she had gotten sick or something.

It has been more than a week since this happened. I've tried texting her and even PMing her on this site, hoping to resolve the situation, or at least get an answer. But all I got was crickets.

I could understand if I said something that made her uncomfortable, asking for a change of menu *could* be seen as incriminating.But the overwhelming majority of providers have been candid with me about what they are and are not comfortable doing after I have passed their screening process.

Either way, Caveat Emptor, fellow hobbyists.

Thanks for the info Oam

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    annoying isn't it
    You're a bad idea but I like bad ideas

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    A question that has worked well for me is,

"Has anything changed for you since the last time we saw each other?"

But be prepared to get a wide range of responses.... I lost weight, I gained weight, I dye my hair purple now, I have a lot more tats and piercings, I stopped seeing that asshole and am seeing a new asshole, etc., etc.....

But providers that are really good about TCB understand and usually respond pretty straightforward. I've also noticed that with some providers, after I've become a regular they can depend on (always show up on time, always clean, No drugs or alcohol, always respectful) that the YMMV may kick in, and I find their discretionary "menu" may expand!

And don't PM me for names, 'cause I'm not telling!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Experienced the same thing. Maybe she double booked or someone booked her for longer is my guess.
    All Comments and statements are for entertainment purposes.
    All Reviews are based on Fiction and are written for pleasure and Adult entertainment.

Oam

Thanks for the info I to was ghosted by the same provider, its sad when we try to expand our provider reach and get knocked down like that ...
    Nothing better than freshly shaven pussy for breakfast

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    It really is a damn shame but that's what you get from most of the young one's on here! I usually see more mature ladies for that very reason.

I saw her last year as well and sent her a pm last week when I saw she was back and guess what...... still haven't gotten a reply.

Good information here. Thanks, guys.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Hang in there brother and keep plugging away.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE