Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the craziest place you have ever had a quickie?

On the outside steps of the national post office during the Constitutional Day parade.

We got chased off the steps. Apparently there were CCTV cameras.

The main stage of the Nippa Hut with 200 or so G.I.s hooting and hollering. All three holes.
    Opinions and Assholes. Sometimes it's difficult to tell the difference - especially when you can't separate the two.

Verified Companion Companion Secret Encounters's Avatar
    Well when I lived in Southtown loft area there was a community area that overlooked the pool and we both were pretty daring and he bent me forward and we had a crowd.

Lol good times

My most recent and most wildest moment was with my friend who is a biker we were on i10 and u know how if your coming from i10 going towards downtown and it splits two levels well I think it’s Colorado exit but there is a bridge with a crosswalk and he and I were on a mission to kick it off our bucket list. Traffic cam is right there as well and it must’ve been like 230am and I held the fence as he grabbed my hips and banged the fuck outta me, lol we got a few honks ��. ��

❤️Stacked short and curvaceous VixXxen
    ❤️

Verified Companion Companion Italia's Avatar
    Mc Donald's bathroom (ladies)
    Elevator (was recently reminded of this one lol)
    Japanese tea garden
    Shoulder lane of 281 in front of Alamo Dome

XoXo Italia
    Join my onlyfans with over 750 XxX photos and 200 XxX videos
    https://onlyfans.com/italiasworld

Unable to join onlyfans?
    Ask me about private albums containing more than 10 photos + videos!

CONTACT ME THRU MY SLINK https://MySlink.app/italiasworldlive FOR FASTER SCREENING
    Please be kind & patient during the screening process.
    P411 Id:P26925

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    In dark corner of Cleopatra's Barge in Caesar's Palace in mid 70's around 2am. Both of us were pretty vocal. After we finished waitress brought us drinks on the house.

Quote Originally Posted by Italia View Post
    Mc Donald's bathroom (ladies)
    Elevator (was recently reminded of this one lol)
    Japanese tea garden
    Shoulder lane of 281 in front of Alamo Dome

XoXo Italia
    Very nice! Maybe a Japanese Tea Gardens pt 2??? That sounds very interesting!

Quote Originally Posted by Secret Encounters View Post
    Well when I lived in Southtown loft area there was a community area that overlooked the pool and we both were pretty daring and he bent me forward and we had a crowd.

Lol good times

My most recent and most wildest moment was with my friend who is a biker we were on i10 and u know how if your coming from i10 going towards downtown and it splits two levels well I think it’s Colorado exit but there is a bridge with a crosswalk and he and I were on a mission to kick it off our bucket list. Traffic cam is right there as well and it must’ve been like 230am and I held the fence as he grabbed my hips and banged the fuck outta me, lol we got a few honks ��. ��
    Oh my! A bucket list item I wouldn't mind being apart of!

Twice on a lanui of the Ala Moana Hotel in Waikiki with different ladies from a local cultural establishment. We were on the 22nd floor. We also all went and had fun skinny dipping and sex in the water at Ala Moana Beach across the street.

I'm getting sun, getting some, and I ain't slept in a week
    Yeah, I'm somewhere on a beach

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    1. Parking lot of a bar we went to. Did her doggy as she assumed the position outside the passenger side. It was dark. We went back to
    That bar a few weeks later and there was really bright light where I banged her. So, someone saw us. And That’s fine with me.

2. Outside of her apartment. We were making out, she started blowing me and she sat on my cock. On the driver’s side. I don’t know how we did that. She was nice and thick with perfect tits and sweet round ass. She was about 12 years younger than me.

3. Same girl. Outside my house. She gave me an awesome blow job until I came in her mouth and on her face.

In the restroom on a train to Chicago.
    "Let's get naked!"

Quote Originally Posted by Got2bfun View Post
    In the restroom on a train to Chicago.
    That brings back a great memory. I took the train from SA to Chicago and because of delays a lot of us missed our connections. Amtrak put me up in a room in Chicago for the night and also put a hot co-ed from France in the same room. She didn’t speak much English, but we didn’t need to talk much. We fucked until sunrise and went our ways.

1) At the bottom of the Grand Canyon

2) In the ChungKing mansion in Hong Kong.

3) In a provider's closet.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Almost forgot..Top of the Boots at North Star Mall. There is a ladder to the Top. This was in the day when the door in the heel was not locked

Quote Originally Posted by mrtex1959 View Post
    Almost forgot..Top of the Boots at North Star Mall. There is a ladder to the Top. This was in the day when the door in the heel was not locked
    I worked with a lady in the RW who claimed the same thing. Things that make you go “Hmmmm....”

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Well I guess my old Corvair doesn't count... BUT try it in a 914. (NO back seat)... damn near broke my big azz...

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Had my GF ride me while I was driving on I10 back in high school. I really love those big older model cars. Plenty of room. Almost crashed like three times though. Fun but stupid

Verified Companion Companion GentleTouchbyLiz's Avatar
    Fully pregnant with his child, we decided to take a hike in the beautiful foothills around
    San Jose, California together.

We had a gorgeous view of a valley and another hillside. We are just finishing up when
    we look across the valley. A boy scout group was staring at us. They were clapping
    and laughing at us while we scrambled to get dressed and out of there.
    I'm back in business, baby!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast