Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the craziest place you have ever had a quickie?

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GentleTouchbyLiz View Post
    Fully pregnant with his child, we decided to take a hike in the beautiful foothills around
    San Jose, California together.

We had a gorgeous view of a valley and another hillside. We are just finishing up when
    we look across the valley. A boy scout group was staring at us. They were clapping
    and laughing at us while we scrambled to get dressed and out of there.
    Liz I do believe that you helped those scouts earn this coveted merit badge.

5A8E2F11-8DEA-4D86-BC56-3E3771072D77.jpeg
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Verified Companion Companion Punky BrewsterXXX's Avatar
    I'm banned from the Downtown Houston Library.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Charlie Harper's Avatar
    1. on a Sunday in after business hours, was browsing car dealsership lot and door was open to one of vehicles, she climbed in and we fucked and left mess in that car... haha
    2. I had sex with two spa providers in front of everyone in attendance at the private party
    3. had sex in front of other couple at swingers bar that use to be on 183 frontage across from Target there.
    4. Sex with dancer GF at the time in back dancing area and trying to her quiet as she was getting loud

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    go figure, i've fucked many a girl in chungking. big question is, did you fuck anyone in the scary ass tower stairwells? was making out with a girl in one of the side alleys there when more people started coming down so we literally ducked into the hallway and i romped her there

Quote Originally Posted by mrtex1959 View Post
    Almost forgot..Top of the Boots at North Star Mall. There is a ladder to the Top. This was in the day when the door in the heel was not locked
    Im going in ha ha. Film at 10.

Quote Originally Posted by Lovinglifeinaustin View Post
    Liz I do believe that you helped those scouts earn this coveted merit badge.

5A8E2F11-8DEA-4D86-BC56-3E3771072D77.jpeg
    Hahaha. Yea, that was a funny one by Liz

For me the craziest/most public are probably:

-Strip club with a dancer GF at time

-Movie theater (the totally regular kind lol )

-Side of fairly major road/thoroughfare (pulled over & fucked real quick - exwife)

-Elevator in a cpl hotels (also same ex-wife & we didn't finish but it was some brief hot "against the wall standing doggy fucking" in between floor stops in Vegas)

Those stand out most. But, yea, have also done all the usuals too: at night in the park, at the lake, beach, my office...
    -MG

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by mathguy View Post
    Hahaha. Yea, that was a funny one by Liz

For me the craziest/most public are probably:

-Strip club with a dancer GF at time

-Movie theater (the totally regular kind lol )

-Side of fairly major road/thoroughfare (pulled over & fucked real quick - exwife)

-Elevator in a cpl hotels (also same ex-wife & we didn't finish but it was some brief hot "against the wall standing doggy fucking" in between floor stops in Vegas)

Those stand out most. But, yea, have also done all the usuals too: at night in the park, at the lake, beach, my office...
    At night? Hah! During the day in the park as the park ranger drove buy.

Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar
    My mom and Dad's bed ewwwe!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    the beach in Cancun with about 10 people watching while I had her legs up in a power V.

the smoke house at the Bun and Barrel on Austin Hwy with one of the waitresses on a slow Wed night.

my former wife's mother 's living room while her mother was trying to go to sleep in the other room.

my office with one of the lovely's from Eccie late one afternoon while between appointments.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    1. In a tent, in the middle of a bunch of other tents at a Christian outdoor rock festival. Needless to say, we weren't doing very Christian things ... as the bands played on.

2. At a famous haunted house ride, a simple hand job and clitty diddle. Got some really dirty looks from the employees as we left. Then we were followed by security for a while. Still didn't stop us from being touchy feely during the rides.

3. First "threesome", on an overnight train going to DC for a college trip. Sat between two girl friends in the back of the car when one started feeling me up under a shared blanket. The other acted asleep, but then pulled my hand to her wet mound. I ended up playing with both pussies, as they both worked my shaft. One caught my load in her hand, then both shared it. We got finished and cleaned up as a chaperone came thru doing 'hand checks'.

Damn, to be young again!

Verified Hobbyist BCD cutngrass's Avatar
    Houston, Cypress, Katy, Sugarland, Spring
    Hemisphere Tower.............. The basement...... good times.

Registered Male (Not Verified) tim_29m's Avatar
    When I was younger there were many places: public bathrooms, dogging while in England (if you don't know, look it up!! :-)), next to the monkey cage at the zoo while behind some bushes, parents bed, public swimming pools and hot tubs, had oral in the back seat of my parents car while they were driving me and my GF home! back of a movie theater...loved being a risk taker...

Disney World
    Sea World, I worked there at the time. was just visiting Disney World
    some movie theaters
    some motel balconies

Marriot rooftop 10/410

I work downtown and man you would be surprise what you see if you just look up! The Contessa always has someone putting on a show.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast