Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: What is the craziest place you have ever had a quickie?

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    From northeast to southeast San Antonio daily
    My ex girlfriend’s mom on the hood of her car while her husband was passed out in the back seat. I’ll never forget that.

Hey when is the next meeting

Verified Hobbyist BCD SASpurfan's Avatar
    Mens restroom at a Starbucks in Cypress, TX. (several years ago)

Also, played “three holes“ on the 7th green of Briarwood Country Club in Mississippi. (well after dark that evening)
    Last edited by SASpurfan; 11-05-2023 at 11:39 PM. Reason: Adding content

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Parking lot, Ingram Park Mall; 2PM on a Sunday. It was simply an offer I couldn't refuse... :)
    Dirty Old Pervert

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    In a public park on the lake, on a picnic table.

Verified Companion Companion Luminous_archangel's Avatar
    At pond in front of Kelsey Seybold clinic on the other side of FM 1960 from the Northgate golf course in the daylight on the grass by one of the big stones
    "I'm the light in your eyes"
    (346)329-8061
    NEWBIE FRIENDLY
    P411 VERIFIED/ P132640
    More reviews under Realityordream on Eccie
    LFK (at my discretion), DFK (at my discretion), DATO, HJ, BJ, Bbbj 69, Full Service, Greek(at my discretion with an upcharge), Stripper Slide, Massage,GFE, Open Minded, Toys, Role Play, Fantasies, Photos/Video (at my discretion with an upcharge), Overnights, Long Term Arrangements, Dinner Dates, Dancing, INo msog unless it's an hour or more ( 2 pops an hour)

Hood of my car at Medina lake back when it was a lake with my best friends wife others screwing in their cars we took it to the hood

Registered Male (Not Verified) tim_29m's Avatar
    When I was younger I had a wild GF that wanted to do it absolutely everywhere...the more of a public place the better for her. We did it in a state park high on the cliffs next to the trail, public bathrooms, under the bushes in a local zoo, picnic tables in parks....you get the picture! We also did it in public swimming pools and jacuzzi's with people in the jacuzzi, one time she blew me in the back seat of my parents car as my parents were in the front seat! She also loved to fuck and suck me in the car as I was driving....I should have married that one!!! LOL.

I got married at 28yo. My new wife and I were rabbits in bed. About 6 months later, I get a call that my mother was losing her battle with cancer and that I should fly back to my home state immediately. She ended up passing away while we were in the air. I get to my Grandmother's house to hear the news she passed. It was devastating. The only bed that my Grandmother had was the one my Mom passed away in 3 hours ago. Needless to say I couldn't sleep. My wife of 6 months knew a quickie usually gets me to sleep, so we knocked one out. It worked like a charm. It wasn't until the next morning that we realized that we fucked in my Mom's deathbed after 3 hours. I felt really weird about it but no one has been able to top this as the strangest place to have sex.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8