Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the craziest place you have ever had a quickie?

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by CoverMe View Post
    Upstairs at Sunset Station when it was still the train depot.
    Hell yeah I think that was me you were doing!!

During Prom in the back seat of a Red Corvette. We had to cram ourselves awkwardly sideways. My prom date was really struggling to hump me….

Verified Companion Companion Secret Encounters's Avatar
    Youth group lock in 😇

❤️Stacked short and curvaceous VixXxen
    ❤️

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    All with the same girl, she was so slutty.....
    1. On a public beach at dusk (to much sand)
    2. Elevator lobby at the garage level on xmas at my grandmother's condo building
    3. Her grandparents bed
    4. Bent her over a tombstone in a cemetery
    5. All time best..... in front of her blind dad

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Back row of Northwest 14 theater at a midnight showing long ago. Some terrible movie that was just about to cycle out. Only 2 other people in the front row. My date sat in my lap and started to grind and ultimately ride me while we both faced the screen. No undergarments under her skirt or blouse! Complete access to entire body. We managed to keep pretty quiet until the obligatory sex scene near the end of the movie, then not so much! Had to leave out of the back of the theater only to end up in a rainstorm...

Got back to her apartment and her single mom was out of town for the weekend... she insisted we get out of our wet clothes... that was the start of a fantastic teen weekend... never had the like since, even with SO...

Registered Male (Not Verified) MrJiggyFly's Avatar
    1. Tower of Americas elevator - it gets super dark for a short bit on the way up, long enough to put it in against the glass of the elevator. Not long enough to finish, but I count it.
    2. On a small dock at a smaller lake - Dock was a few inches above water level and rocked with the waves. It was night and like literally being on the water.
    3. Last deployment to the middle east - with one of the medics on a cot in an open bay with 50+ other cots. Spoon position, very minimal movement/noise but damn hot.
    4. Beer cooler at liquor store - college job, had a girl come in that flirted, locked the front door and took her to the cooler out of sight of cameras.
    5. Water tower of a small town - got up the ladder and made it happen, great scenery and sightlines.
    6. Parking lots all over SA - had an SUV with dark tint, BJ's and everything under the sun in the front seat, back seat, back seat laid down, etc..

In the backseat of my Firebird in the parking lot of a swingers club...... actually 3 times same night, all three were married.

Registered Male (Not Verified) Milo2's Avatar
    In college, I was grabbing a quickie, on a park bench , and we didn’t know people could see it from the cafeteria, got a couple more more hobby related, like getting one @ the Prue road police station parking lot ( one I will never repeat)
    80 reviews lost on aspd
    91 and counting on eccie

Verified Hobbyist BCD Precious_b's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Milo2 View Post
    In college, I was grabbing a quickie, on a park bench , and we didn’t know people could see it from the cafeteria, got a couple more more hobby related, like getting one @ the Prue road police station parking lot ( one I will never repeat)
    Oh. I know that parking lot. An incall right by there is sure to make the most skiddish of Hobbyist to take off.
    Will always PM from this or the other site as initial contact.

My Huckleberry

Verified Hobbyist BCD quiet lover's Avatar
    1. A client and I had several drinks at a pizza restaurant. She was living with another women, so I didn’t give sex another thought. She was blitzed. Suddenly she grabbed my hand and lead me to the men’s bathroom. She pulled up her dress, the panties came down. She bent over the sink. OMG I was in shock. That was such a turn on! I was pumping away when a little boy walked in. I told him to get lost. He got an eyeful! When we got to the car and started heading down the freeway, she told me she wanted more, so we went to a notel and fucked the rest of the afternoon.
    2. Coming home from Lubbock after bringing our son to Tech. Driving about 90 on Highway 36, my wife pulls my cock out and starts sucking. When I came I was going 110. She’s usually very reserved which shocked me.
    3. I was at a client’s home going over some financial affairs when the doorbell rang. Her granddaughter walks in. To my surprise it was a provider that I had been fucking for a long time. We were both shocked. Neither of us led on of any previous meetings. My client had to leave. We both stayed and fucked in my client’s bedroom in her bed. We laughed like crazy because we left my cum all over her sheets!
    Last edited by quiet lover; 10-06-2021 at 11:27 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Same slutty girl outside hobby
    1 highschool parking lot in car
    2 behind drs parking lot outside of car
    3 random apt parking lot in car
    4 inside highschool

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Back seat of a patrol car while the cop watched me pound his girlfriend. I was done in about 15 minutes, It was a real turn on knowing he was watching.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Peter Gozinya's Avatar
    Academy dressing room
    I do pedicures on camel toes

Ticket booth at Sunkin Gardens.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Texas state Capitol building prior to the 2000 election. Probably 15' away from W.

My list:

- The 50 yard line at Jack Trice Stadium at Iowa State my freshman year. They'd chain the gates closed, but the chain was so loose anyone could squeeze in.

- San Antonio Missions National Park. It wasn't that risky, but it sure was fun.

- The parking garage at Thousands Oaks/281.

- A rec softball field near where I grew up in the midwest. She was wearing a skirt.

- A parking lot on Fort Sam Houston. It wasn't sex per se, but I did finger her to orgasm in my Jeep.

- A restaurant parking lot in Mesquite. She had a Tahoe, so it was pretty roomy.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast