Thread: Online Sex Games

Online Sex Games

Anyone play any online sex games? Share yours here!

I know, seems dumb but... playing a sex game usually involves multiple things I love...

Nudity
    Sex
    Gaming
    and I usually drink when I play... soooo win win win

The majority I've played are lame as hell... but I did run across one that I really enjoyed that I actually played til the end. It's a bit like a roleplaying game that if you answer something a certain way the character has a certain response. I've played the game 3 different times and each time the ending has been very different. Not gonna lie, I've used this game to get wound up the night before a session to build up a big load.

Try it out! Post your results!
    https://gamcore.com/games/sisterly_lust

If you make one wrong move you can piss someone off and the person you wanted to bang will never talk to you... here's a link to a partial walkthrough to help you give the correct responses to not get shut down.
    https://pastebin.com/FHBMLPaY

Capture.jpg

Registered Female (Not Verified) Companion Dorthy Monroe's Avatar
    This is interesting and the fact you can make her mad is funny
    Im Not Available Until Further Notice

If You Contact Me & Mention Rates Or Activities You Will Be Put On My DNS List Forever!
    *If I’ve Never Seen You GFE*
    30 - 150 * 60 - 200 * 90 - 300

Only Fans: https://onlyfans.com/dorthymonroe

Trump 2024

Lol the level of realism that actions have consequences is entertaining for me =P

I'd be interested in hearing who you pursued and the result :)

Verified Hobbyist BCD notanewbie's Avatar
    I enjoyed that game oddly enough. Thought I might get a throat punch at one point but yeah. I wanted to bang the old lady...butt no luck.
    Boner for hire. Living in fiction...looking for some friction. Over 70 reviews on eccie

Right? This isnt usually my thing either but this one is pretty cool...

My first play through I had a loving relationship with Bella and that was it... managed to either say the wrong thing or not do the right side quest with the others...
    Second one I had a loving relationship with Rachel and Lisa and got Rachel pregnant...
    The third time... I married all 6 chicks and 3 of them were pregnant and I still had side chicks.... roflmao...

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    There's a VR strip club game on Steam.

I saw a few on there but never spent money on them. Never wanted to spend money to be disappointed lol

Verified Hobbyist BCD notanewbie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by klutz View Post
    Right? This isnt usually my thing either but this one is pretty cool...

My first play through I had a loving relationship with Bella and that was it... managed to either say the wrong thing or not do the right side quest with the others...
    Second one I had a loving relationship with Rachel and Lisa and got Rachel pregnant...
    The third time... I married all 6 chicks and 3 of them were pregnant and I still had side chicks.... roflmao...
    no way LMAO. I like that last result...I may play again to bang the old lady
    Boner for hire. Living in fiction...looking for some friction. Over 70 reviews on eccie

lol I dont want to give away too many spoilers....

Just suggestions on how to get the milf, you have to spy in her room a few times and follow up on the lead about what she really does at work.

I think the most fun part of the game is the dynamic with Bella... you can have a pretty intense slave/master relationship with her... her responses really give you a feeling you're about to get outed and then she ends up liking it..... =P