Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 LastLast

Thread: Jokes On You

Registered Male (Not Verified) DEAR _JOHN's Avatar
    Meanwhile back at the ranch, Grannys beating off the Indians, but they keep coming and coming.

Oh, I know her, she has the nicest smile I've ever come across.

Current avatar=Kandy Kane

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Thinking of you Uni.
    [IMG][/IMG]
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Heeeeeee heeeee^

Last edited by Universal; 02-17-2024 at 04:54 PM.

Verified Companion
    😒

Verified Companion Companion Cameron's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lola98 View Post
    ��
    Girl, what is wrong with you posting a picture of a kid even though it’s a meme? Don’t you know that’s off-limits? I wouldn’t care if it was in the rules or not but that was out of line. I know this is supposed to be a fun thread, but use your common sense man that shit ain’t cool. THERE’S NO PLACE FOR ANYTHING UNDERAGE, INCLUDING PICTURES OF KIDS. MEME OR NOT, THERES NO PLACE HERE FOR THAT!

Verified Companion Companion Luminous_archangel's Avatar

Lol

But did you die....lmfao I'm dead!!!
    "I'm the light in your eyes"
    (346)329-8061
    NEWBIE FRIENDLY
    P411 VERIFIED/ P132640
    More reviews under Realityordream on Eccie
    LFK (at my discretion), DFK (at my discretion), DATO, HJ, BJ, Bbbj 69, Full Service, Greek(at my discretion with an upcharge), Stripper Slide, Massage,GFE, Open Minded, Toys, Role Play, Fantasies, Photos/Video (at my discretion with an upcharge), Overnights, Long Term Arrangements, Dinner Dates, Dancing, INo msog unless it's an hour or more ( 2 pops an hour)

Verified Companion
    You must be the new admin or new moderator huh? Who do you think you are that you can HIGHJACK the thread and tell others what to do ? If I did something wrong the admins and moderators will reach out to me. It is not your responsibility. I?m tired of the ?Ursulas? of this world starting issues with us ?Ariels.? Please run along back to your little cauldron so that I and the other beautiful little ?Ariels? may enjoy the thread and laugh at the memes without all of your drama. You were just high jacking a different thread and starting DRAMA with another pretty ?Ariel? in The New Orleans Coed about Lake Charles or whatever. No one cares for your drama. Leave us Ariels alone. If I did anything wrong, then the admins will reach out to me. You have to be a special type of stupid to CONSTANTLY go out of your way and start DRAMA with others. I used to be stupid too just like you, then I learned to play chess not checkers 🥰 checkmate 👸 You?re dismissed Ursula (Cameron)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cameron View Post
    Girl, what is wrong with you posting a picture of a kid even though it?s a meme? Don?t you know that?s off-limits? I wouldn?t care if it was in the rules or not but that was out of line. I know this is supposed to be a fun thread, but use your common sense man that shit ain?t cool. THERE?S NO PLACE FOR ANYTHING UNDERAGE, INCLUDING PICTURES OF KIDS. MEME OR NOT, THERES NO PLACE HERE FOR THAT!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Lola98; 02-17-2024 at 10:32 PM.

Verified Companion Companion Cameron's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lola98 View Post
    You must be the new admin or new moderator huh? Who do you think you are that you can HIGHJACK the thread and tell others what to do ? If I did something wrong the admins and moderators will reach out to me. It is not your responsibility. I?m tired of the ?Ursulas? of this world starting issues with us ?Ariels.? Please run along back to your little cauldron so that I and the other beautiful little ?Ariels? may enjoy the thread and laugh at the memes without all of your drama. You were just high jacking a different thread and starting DRAMA with another pretty ?Ariel? in The New Orleans Coed about Lake Charles or whatever. No one cares for your drama. Leave us Ariels alone. If I did anything wrong, then the admins will reach out to me. You have to be a special type of stupid to CONSTANTLY go out of your way and start DRAMA with others. I used to be stupid too just like you, then I learned to play chess not checkers �� checkmate �� You?re dismissed Ursula (Cameron)
    You get it all out? You feel better? Okay, take a deep breath & count to 10.. use your common sense and think, is it smart to post a child on a board like this? Just think about it for a second. Anyone that has little ones or anyone w/ common sense wouldnt.

Verified Companion
    Between the two of us, one of us DEFINITELY is an Ariel and the other DEFINITELY is an Ursula, going forward, Learn to be more strategic and less stupid. Learn to play chess not checkers. Causing UNNECESSARY drama with EVERY SINGLE pretty little ARIEL that you see is not playing chess. You should be creating more Bridges than you are burning. You are not an admin/moderator case closed and you cannot tell me what to do. Like I said, if I did something wrong, the mods/admins will reach out to me. You do not have that authority. Point blank period. End of story. What are you still going on about ? You are actually hijacking the thread, just like you highjacked the New Orleans Coed thread to chew up another pretty little Ariel. Also Quit coming for people who did not send for you. You are dismissed Ursula.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cameron View Post
    You get it all out? You feel better? Okay, take a deep breath & count to 10.. use your common sense and think, is it smart to post a child on a board like this? Just think about it for a second. Anyone that has little ones or anyone w/ common sense wouldnt.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Lola98; 02-17-2024 at 11:10 PM.

Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 LastLast