Thread: Ginger Doll, Jane Darling , Upscale Blondie/Chloe: Goodbye with 3 of the best

Verified Hobbyist BCD Nukeman69's Avatar

Ginger Doll, Jane Darling , Upscale Blondie/Chloe: Goodbye with 3 of the best

Companion's Handle: Ginger Doll, Jane Darling , Upscale Blondie/Chloe
    Date of Visit: 3/22/18
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM
    Phone Number: Will provide upon verification
    Email Address: Janethedarling@gmail.com, Sparky_ginger@yahoo.com
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: http://ourhome2.net/vb/member.php?25675-Ginger-Doll,
    City, State: Bentonville, Arkansas
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Dinner, Convo, Drinks, Hottub,DFK, BBBJ,CBJ,DATY,TOYS,CG,MISH,K9, MSOG
    Scheduled Length of Visit: Overnight
    Donation: 6k
    Approximate age of Companion: 45, 38, 32
    Hair Color and Length: Ginger long auburn, Jane below shoulder length blond, Chloe shoulder length blond
    Smoking Status: Smokers
    Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasian
    Companion Description: Ginger 5'6" 140lbs nice new MM'S large C cups. Looks really nice after her mommy makeover. Nice bare responsive kitty.

Jane 5'9" 150 lbs Very nice natural Ds. Large responsive nipples and a nice shaved responsive kitty.

Chloe 5'3" 100lbs. Small A cups with nice responsive nipples. Nice tight bare responsive kitty. True spinner.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeds
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Most definitely

Public comments:
    Any one of these three ladies is a complete joy to be with. All sessions are laid back no clock watching and truly pleasurable. A combo of any of the three just makes it better.
    Private comments:
    I have moved away from NWA up to the Chicago area but was back in town for a week on business. I wanted to take the opportunity to see my three favorite providers while I was here. Since i dont know when I will make it back to NWA again I decided to go out with a bang and do an overnight foursome with all three.

We all met at Gingers place. We all sat around and talked, drank bloody marys and caught up on things since I've been gone. We started the evening with a wonderful meal of bacon wrapped filets and crawfish Étouffée. After dinner we all made our way to Gingers wonderful hottub. The site of three gorgeous naked women in the hottub was something to behold.
    I sat back and all three came to me in a blur of kissing, exploring and toys. Laying each other back on the deck we all enjoyed a great session of DATY, BBBJ and CBJ. Several Os were achieved with Jane squirting during hers. Since I was already covered up I rolled Jane over and went at it with her K9 with her bucking back on me as she enjoyed more of the other two girls. I busted hard in the cover. After some cleanup it was some relaxing in the hottub till I could recharge my batteries.

After a while we moved into the house where the girls performed a little fashion show for me modeling their sexy lingerie and increasing my excitement level. We moved to the bedroom where the action kicked into high gear. More DATY, BBBJ and CBJ till I was ready again. Chloe mounted me CG and rode me like a stallion. Ginger and Jane started on a large double dildo I brought while I played with Jane's gorgeous breasts and Ginger played with and kissed Chloe. The site was amazing.
    Ginger switched to a strap on and began giving it to Jane mish. I flipped Chloe over and began doing her mish. Chloe and Jane were making out while I made out with Ginger as she and I matched speed and thrusts with everyone seeming to O at the same time in a great big knot of bodies. We all collapsed together and just laid there trying to catch our breaths. After some cleanup we went back to the kitchen for dessert. They had bought a cake from a local artist baker that was in the shape of an arkansas razorback cheerleaders cleavage. Really cute.

Back to the hottub for more relaxing and making out. It was late so we all decided to get some sleep. In the morning there was 1 on 1 time with me and each of the ladies till it was time for me to leave. Im sure there was much more I could discribe but a lot is unclear as there was a lot of twisted tangled bodies throughout the night. This was the most fun I've ever had in the hobby and a night I won't forget.
    Last edited by Nukeman69; 04-11-2018 at 08:03 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Redd Rozay's Avatar
    Public Comments:
    FAWKIN AWESOME Review!!! Thanks for SHARING with the Community!!