Companion's Handle: Catalina77710
Date of Visit: 1/30/20
Preferred Method of Contact: Prefers PM first
Phone Number: 210-537-5348
Email Address: N/A
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...-Catalina77710
City, State: San Antonio, TX
Type of Visit: Outcall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: Convo, DFK, DFK, FIV, HJ, CIM
Scheduled Length of Visit: 1hr
Donation: $240 + Gifts
Approximate age of Companion: 30's
Hair Color and Length: Black, straight, shoulder-length
Smoking Status: Non smoker
Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasian
Companion Description: Height 6ft; BBW/voluptuous build; pleasant face with luscious lips and creamy complexion; big breasts with responsive nips; bare kitty (gets wet quick); excellent dental and feminine hygiene (Photos are spot on)
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded...Exceeded...Exceeded
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes... book her now!!

Public comments:
Being that this was my first time she was very patient with me going out of her way to make sure I felt comfortable, way way beyond what was required so I applaud her dedication and devotion to her craft. Catalina77710 is very sexy and attractive, could not wait to finally visit her. She is just soooo super sweet and made me feel very comfortable. I enjoyed our conversation and especially enjoyed just how sexy she presenter herself, I did not even catch a hint that she is a smoker. Once we became comfortable, had a drink it was game on, she responded very quickly and passionately, it was fantastic! I will be returning in the very near future. Treat her right and she will more than respond in kind.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.