Thread: No Permission to Post Review

No Permission to Post Review

For some reason I am no longer able to post reviews. It says I don’t have permissions. What do I need to do?

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Hmmm... Might be a new variation of the gremlin glitch? Have you tried the workaround in this link? https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread.php?104187-Review-template-gremlin-solutions-workarounds

Or something else, maybe the need to be re-verified through new vouches? Please contact the chief admin ck1942 for further explanation/assistance, lad. -- FIH/staff
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 02-06-2020 at 11:18 AM.

I get this message when I click on the add new review.

9E4C625F-4B05-4277-B54B-C04498BB64D2.jpg9E4C625F-4B05-4277-B54B-C04498BB64D2.jpg

Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Seems the %$#@* gremlin strikes again! It's a persistent pest that has proven difficult to eradicate as it is intermittent. Try posting from a different device, or leaving out apostrophes and quote symbols, or the workarounds in the link above, lad. Sorry for the frustrating issue, and thanks for your patience!
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 02-06-2020 at 11:34 AM.

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Upon an initial test, looks like permission issue, likely related to the member's current Basic Hobbyist (unconfirmed) profile, which happens when verified companion endorsements expire.

New2here2009's profile has been readjusted for access to post reviews.

And the Basic Hobbyist (unconfirmed) profile was already being withdrawn due to a few other related access issues.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Quote Originally Posted by ck1942 View Post
    Upon an initial test, looks like permission issue, likely related to the member's current Basic Hobbyist (unconfirmed) profile, which happens when verified companion endorsements expire.

And the Basic Hobbyist (unconfirmed) profile was already being withdrawn due to a few other related access issues.
    So do I need to get endorsed again? How can I become confirmed?

I just sent some new Vouch requests so hopefully I get 2 to respond.

Thanks, ck, for checking and adjusting!

Yeppers, that's the ticket, New2; Verified Companions whom you have seen recently must send vouches confirming sessions in to the chief, lad.

Ok. I give up for now. I tried to post a review but it kept saying my message is 1 character too short.

I got it to post.

Quote Originally Posted by New2here2009 View Post
    Ok. I give up for now. I tried to post a review but it kept saying my message is 1 character too short.

Same gremlin glitch! Occurs even when posting permission is adjusted.

Well done getting around the ROS hurdle!
    https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread.php?272342-Sexylatinalyssa-SexylatinAlyssa-The-rumors-are-true!

Just wondering how long before I’m verified? I follows the PM instructions and had 2 ladies respond.

Quote Originally Posted by ck1942 View Post

So you should have gotten at least 3 vouch messages vouching for me now. What else do I need?

Any update on my verification? I’ve had multiple vouch PMs sent now. How long does this process take? It makes no sense for verification to take 30 days and only last for 90 days.

Good to go, so thread closed. -- FIH/staff